• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quebec City Comiccon (Oct. 25-26)

10 posts in this topic

ScreenShot2014-10-09at63649AM_zpsd3a696b6.png

COMICAGE will be in Quebec City (Oct. 25-26, 2014) for the QUEBEC CITY COMICCON. Come say "hi" at our booth (Booth#s 125-135). We'll be bringing 100+ long boxes of back issues.

Featured Comic Book Guests:

Neal Adams, Dan Parent, Marco Rudy, and Mike Rooth. Sadly, that seems to be it...

FULL GUEST LIST

A lot of cons are overdoing locations and frequency.

I agree.

They're cool and fun if you go there to hang out (and get in free), but really tough for comic book vendors. They should drop "Comic" from the name of many of these large events and replace it with "Cosplay." I'm serious.

I had fun at the event this past weekend, but it was far from being a comic book con. Only 5-6 dealers and with very little vintage material. I did actually purchase some comics to support some of them. I hope the event was worth it for them. Fewer and fewer comic book vendors. Makes me sad...

I'll continue to attend, but not for the comic books. I have more luck/fun shopping here for comics.

A lot of cons are overdoing locations and frequency.

I agree.

They're cool and fun if you go there to hang out (and get in free), but really tough for comic book vendors. They should drop "Comic" from the name of many of these large events and replace it with "Cosplay." I'm serious.

I had fun at the event this past weekend, but it was far from being a comic book con. Only 5-6 dealers and with very little vintage material. I did actually purchase some comics to support some of them. I hope the event was worth it for them. Fewer and fewer comic book vendors. Makes me sad...

I'll continue to attend, but not for the comic books. I have more luck/fun shopping here for comics.

I agree. No argument there. I run into people all the time who said they went to a con but bought nothing. I am headed to the next Ottawa Comic Con though. I know a dealer who is attending that I normally always buy from.