• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INCREDIBLE HULK #181 CGC 9.9!!!!!!! (OMFG!!!!)

38 posts in this topic

Where the hell have you been? That book was on display in San Diego by Ideal Collectibles in 2001. I saw their price list but the price for this book was blacked out with a marker but I still could see the price of $25,000. mad.gif

Where the hell have you been? That book was on display in San Diego by Ideal Collectibles in 2001. I saw their price list but the price for this book was blacked out with a marker but I still could see the price of $25,000. mad.gif

it's the highest graded copy I think..It sold for $17k in 2003 ish I think, and again for $25k in 2007 I believe. Check GPA. I may have the figures/dates wrong. I personally, don't think $25k (or $17k) is worth dropping on any BA book 2c

A Mint for $25,000? No wonder the price was blacked out, They realised the price was to CHEAP! :roflmao:

A Mint for $25,000? No wonder the price was blacked out, They realised the price was to CHEAP! :roflmao:
A CGC 9.9 for $25,000 :o Why get a 9.8 when you can get a 9.9 for the same price for a 9.8.

A CGC 9.9 for $25,000 :o Why get a 9.8 when you can get a 9.9 for the same price for a 9.8.
9.8's of Hulk 181 don't sell for that much anymore.

it's the highest graded copy I think..It sold for $17k in 2003 ish I think, and again for $25k in 2007 I believe. Check GPA. I may have the figures/dates wrong. I personally, don't think $25k (or $17k) is worth dropping on any BA book 2c

when its the best copy of the #1 demand book... it makes more sense than a lot of other sales I see 2c

Why are people replying to a thread of four posts made eight years ago? :screwy:

I really didn't bump this thread. Someone their posts above me.

Someone who what now?

Deleted..?

Wow. I can't type lately. Leaving out words from my sentences.

Just saying that someone posted in this thread today before I did. Then they deleted their post after I posted.

Nothing major.

Why are people replying to a thread of four posts made eight years ago? :screwy:

I really didn't bump this thread. Someone their posts above me.

Someone who what now?

Deleted..?

Wow. I can't type lately. Leaving out words from my sentences.

Just saying that someone posted in this thread today before I did. Then they deleted their post after I posted.

Nothing major.

Was it Fedoraman by any chance? hm