• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dime Comics - New Website

6 posts in this topic

Our Dime Comics iPad app now has over 7,000 public domain Golden Age comics for download to your iPad. Please check it out.

We have also added a NEW companion website for Dime Comics. All 7,000+ comics can be downloaded to your PC or Mac for FREE.

www.DimeComics.RectorSoft.com

There is a charge for the iPad app to cover server infrastructure and Apple fees, etc...but no charge on our website. Please take a look and let me know what you think. Suggestions for enhancements and improvements are very much appreciated!!

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the link. I just tried and it seems ok with my browser. What browser are you using?

The link just points to:

http://www.cdisplay.me

Can you please let me know if the above link works for you and what browser you are using?

And any other feedback would be appreciated also. Thanks for taking a look :)

Is there any difference between what is available from there and what is available from the Digital Comics Museum?

Yes, we probably have a few hundred they don't have. I don't have an exact count...but many I spot checked were not on DCM. Though they still have many more up that our site does not have, our collective team still has a few thousand more from various sources that we are still going to put up. Keep checking back and thanks for taking a look. (thumbs u