• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Comic Book Show (TCBS) Xmas Show & Sale; Sun Dec 7th, 2014

27 posts in this topic

I went to this show with a healthy dose of skepticism having never heard of this location for a show nor mention of the promoter before.

I purchased admission for $5. Parking was free, the location is right beside major highways, and there's ample public transportation to and from the hotel.

The Dealer's room was small, but packed with comics, comics, comics. There was an excellent selection of Golden Age, Silver, Bronze, Copper and Moderns, with plenty of hardcovers and TPB's.

Single-digit Action Comics, AF 15, Hulk 1, Spidey 1, Hulk 181, ASM 129, etc. Lots of boxes marked at $1, $2, $3 with treasures valued at significantly more in Overstreet. Overall, I think this show had a bit of everything for all comics collectors.

Admission was affordable, parking is free, and I don't have to waste time, expense and hassle driving to a downtown location to pay $20+ for parking. Totally worth it, and I'll definitely be back for the next one.

I wish the promoter much success and I hope everyone in the Greater Toronto Area takes the opportunity to attend this show. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I went to this show with a healthy dose of skepticism having never heard of this location for a show nor mention of the promoter before.

I purchased admission for $5. Parking was free, the location is right beside major highways, and there's ample public transportation to and from the hotel.

The Dealer's room was small, but packed with comics, comics, comics. There was an excellent selection of Golden Age, Silver, Bronze, Copper and Moderns, with plenty of hardcovers and TPB's.

Single-digit Action Comics, AF 15, Hulk 1, Spidey 1, Hulk 181, ASM 129, etc. Lots of boxes marked at $1, $2, $3 with treasures valued at significantly more in Overstreet. Overall, I think this show had a bit of everything for all comics collectors.

Admission was affordable, parking is free, and I don't have to waste time, expense and hassle driving to a downtown location to pay $20+ for parking. Totally worth it, and I'll definitely be back for the next one.

I wish the promoter much success and I hope everyone in the Greater Toronto Area takes the opportunity to attend this show. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Any OA in the room Yoram?