• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walker Stalker Chicago -- May 28-29, 2016

14 posts in this topic

I was at the Chicago Walker Stalker Con last year and the dealer area was really small. I don't believe there where any comic dealers, if there were they weren't really selling comics. I think I saw a vendor selling a handful of comics but for the most part people were selling poster, pictures, weapons and other odd and ends. One guy had a both selling Funko Pop Vinyls and some Walking Dead figures.

I wonder how a dealer would do if they just brought Walking Dead trades and hardcovers. No comics, just books.

I can tell you from the experience of a couple of dealer friends who set up at SyFan in Rosemont a few years ago. They did terrible.

I wonder how a dealer would do if they just brought Walking Dead trades and hardcovers. No comics, just books.

I can tell you from the experience of a couple of dealer friends who set up at SyFan in Rosemont a few years ago. They did terrible.

I think the difference is with something like SyFan, you have a huge variety of what you'd be selling. For this, I'd just bring copies of the available trades and hardcovers. Maybe a small box of individual issues.

I wouldn't touch any other zombie or Kirkman book -- just Walking Deads.