• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALLAS Comic Book Show Jan 24-25th - Buckler, Rubinstein, Morales, Dunn

30 posts in this topic

North Texas Comic Book Shows will be presenting our next Dallas Comic Book Show on January 24th & 25th. This is advance notice as our website has not been updated yet.

RICH BUCKLER in DALLAS - Meet the creator of Deathlok! We're excited to have Rich Buckler at the Dallas Comic Book Show to help kick off the con season.

JOE RUBINSTEIN, inker on the original 4 part WOLVERINE series will be in the house. Joe has an extensive list of credits and we're glad that he'll be joining us.

MARK MORALES - Noted Avengers inker and frequent inker for works by Coipel and McGuinness. Another great addition for this event.

BEN DUNN - The Godfather of American manga makes his 3rd show appearance with us.

Stay tuned as we have a couple other irons in the fire.

It looks like Duncanville Comics will making their first appearance with us at this event. We're excited about their presence and the addition of an even larger selection of great books.

The show will be held on Saturday January 24th and Sunday January 25th - a week before the Super Bowl.

Show location: Doubletree Hotel Dallas Market Center

2015 Market Center Blvd., just off I-35 near Medieval Times and behind The Hilton Anatole. Minutes from anywhere in the DFW area and worth the drive from just about anywhere.

Show hours: 9:30 am to 5 pm on Saturday

10 am to 5 pm on Sunday

Event website

For you guys that are in the area, this is a pretty cool show to attend. The guys are promoting the heck out of the show and they are starting to get a pretty cool guest list every show. There are a lot of good comics in the room being sold by some dealers that don't show up to the larger Dallas shows. The crowds are getting bigger each time but there is still plenty of room to walk around and you won't feel rushed. It looks like Mysterio and his brother will be setting up at the show for the first time and they always have some good books at good prices. We will have a couple of tables and we will be bringing a half price set of older comics that have never been at a show with a back drop of new wall books. We are also going to be buying at the show, along with most of the other dealers. This show has a cool, old time hotel show feel to it that is leaning heavy on comics, so come see all of us if you can!!

For you guys that are in the area, this is a pretty cool show to attend. The guys are promoting the heck out of the show and they are starting to get a pretty cool guest list every show. There are a lot of good comics in the room being sold by some dealers that don't show up to the larger Dallas shows. The crowds are getting bigger each time but there is still plenty of room to walk around and you won't feel rushed. It looks like Mysterio and his brother will be setting up at the show for the first time and they always have some good books at good prices. We will have a couple of tables and we will be bringing a half price set of older comics that have never been at a show with a back drop of new wall books. We are also going to be buying at the show, along with most of the other dealers. This show has a cool, old time hotel show feel to it that is leaning heavy on comics, so come see all of us if you can!!

Looking forward to the show! Glad to see you're going to be there too Andy!

I've heard good things about this show, it will be our first of the new con season!

GA selection isn't too large, but still worth coming out to see everything. Great show, great people, great comics!

Thanks - short enough ride for me from OKC if the weather is decent and a pittance of an admission fee compared to bigger shows.

my fiance and i will be there 10 am sharp on saturday. i went there the last time you had ron mars, tom defalco, allan bellman, and ron frenz. i've been wanting to meet rich buckler for the longest time. and joe rubinstein is always a welcoming guest anywhere in my book. no matter how many books you have signed by him, it seems like you have at least forgot a few hundred other books. this man only ink'ed like, 100 million books.

Just an FYI: We will be holding our first charity art auction on Saturday night at 6 pm. We hope to do it in a drink n' draw format if space at the hotel bar allows. Proceeds will go directly to Captain Hope's Kids.an organization that dedicates their time, resources and attention to meeting the needs of homeless children.

We hope that you will join us.

Just an FYI: We will be holding our first charity art auction on Saturday night at 6 pm. We hope to do it in a drink n' draw format if space at the hotel bar allows. Proceeds will go directly to Captain Hope's Kids.an organization that dedicates their time, resources and attention to meeting the needs of homeless children.

We hope that you will join us.

Sounds like a great event!