• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALLAS Comic Book Show Jan 24-25th - Buckler, Rubinstein, Morales, Dunn

30 posts in this topic

We had a good time at the show today. Sales and traffic were solid, and we saw quite a few people we've sold to at the Irving shows. We also got to say hello to Josh from In A Pickle Comics (hope your wife is feeling better), Shark, and the guys from Duncanville, and met BoatsX and TICTICBOOM. While the show was obviously smaller than the shows we typically do in Irving I'd bet there were at least as many comics in the room as many of those shows, and it was more comic centered than many of the recent shows I've been to. We'd definitely consider coming back for more of these shows in the future.

Great meeting you, mysterio and jaster-mereel, at the event! I was happy you had such a great copy of the Sciver cover of Batman #1 The New 52. If you happen to find detective comics #374 and/or #381 PM me what you grade them at...thanks. I'll probably make the Irving show.

Thanks to everyone that came out to the show this past weekend. Special thanks to Dragon's Lair Comics, Duncanville Bookstore, Collected, Mike's Marvels and In A Pickle Comics for bringing in some great books. Had a Wizard of Oz experience meeting Mysterio. Nice to meet his brother Jaster-Mereel as well.

We got a little late press that will give you a taste of the event: http://cw33.com/2015/01/28/comic-craze-north-texas-comic-book-show-brings-in-thousands/

The attendance was slightly exaggerated ;-)

Our next event will be in April. Details coming soon.

Thanks to everyone that came out to the show this past weekend. Special thanks to Monster's Lair Comics, Duncanville Bookstore, Collected, Mike's Marvels and In A Pickle Comics for bringing in some great books. Had a Wizard of Oz experience meeting Mysterio. Nice to meet his brother Jaster-Mereel as well.

We got a little late press that will give you a taste of the event: http://cw33.com/2015/01/28/comic-craze-north-texas-comic-book-show-brings-in-thousands/

The attendance was slightly exaggerated ;-)

Our next event will be in April. Details coming soon.

That's a fun little video clip! (Hey, if they want to say it was thousands who are we to argue!) It was great meeting you as well, we're looking forward to the April show!

I thought this was a really good show, reminded me of some of the shows in the late 80's early 90's that used to happen in Dallas. My wife and I talked to Rich Buckler for about 30 minutes, what a nice guy. Wound up buying a bunch of signed prints from him. Keep up the good work guys!!