• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

My contribution to this one. Signed by Campbell, Ramos, Delgado, and Olezaba

That's pretty freaking cool cover. I haven't even seen this before. :applause:

-J.

Appreciate it, waiting on a few more copies to come back from NYCC the Black and White and Color variants signed by the same guys above as well as Nei on the Color Variant and Dan Slott on both of them. These were from Conquest Comics who actually jumped on here an notified us that these amazeball covers were created. I got three of each of the others and one more of this one coming back so should have a few more I'll be hocking once they come back.

My latest addition via Comikaze:

0CF9B113-0783-47BA-A6DD-E1E9FDBDC4EE_zpsltzh8ifd.jpg

Nice pick up! This one was definitely an instant classic. (thumbs u

-J.

+1 One of my favorite covers JSC has done.

If anyone is in the market for an uncanny xmen 510 sketch cover. There is one currently on ebay with a buy it now price of $1,350. Not my auction, but I do know this is probably one of the rarest JSC campbell covers out there so some fans might be interested in it.

Curious to see how long this will last.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Uncanny-X-men-510-Sketch-Variant-CGC-9-4-And-Sonic-The-Hedgehog-Mini-Promo-9-6-/291329637696?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item43d4997d40

Edited by jreezy

Does anyone else find it odd how weird the Amazing Spider-Man 8 cover is? It is a shame because I love swipes, but it isn't my favorite Campbell.

Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_3_8_Campbell_Variant.jpg

I picked one up and put it in my row of Campbells on the wall, and even my wife asked if it was a different artist. It just doesn't fit.