• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Bizarre Question

63 posts in this topic

sumo.gif

Where have you been? mad.gif

Here fool! I'm always around Cowboy! blush.gif

There have been multiple graemlin war threads, and not a peep from you.

You're slipping. 893naughty-thumb.gif

And I have tickets to the game tomorrow. yay.gif

Be sure to put on some orange and cheer them on. acclaim.gif

You guys are losers for ruining this fine thread. So...screw you loser! tongue.gif

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment. cloud9.gif

sumo.gif

Where have you been? mad.gif

Here fool! I'm always around Cowboy! blush.gif

" Cowboy "? crazy.gif

OSU Cowboys! Get with the NCAA team names rookie! screwy.gif

" NCAA "? confused.gif

Am not replying to anyone in particualre but just the way this thread has gone. Every time someone tries to ask a serious question about CGC practices I shall link this thread.

You folks don;t give a rat's behind about precesses. You all just want to 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif because your ding-dongs don't measure up! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

screwy.gifyeahok.gifpoke2.gif

No worries. flowerred.gif

Now come on back to the grading section, and discuss the manipulation of comics with me. poke2.gif

You mean the "redifinition of restorative processes"? b grin.gif

You get the idea. devil.gif

Be happy to but tomorrow. Hitting Flying Color with Brain tomorrow and got my eye on a book that, if inspection proves cok, will post in the newish Crime thread in the GA section. (Hope all works well. It is pretty sweet from my recollection last month!)

So sleep now!

No worries. flowerred.gif

Now come on back to the grading section, and discuss the manipulation of comics with me. poke2.gif

You mean the "redifinition of restorative processes"? b grin.gif

You get the idea. devil.gif

Be happy to but tomorrow. Hitting Flying Color with Brain tomorrow and got my eye on a book that, if inspection proves cok, will post in the newish Crime thread in the GA section. (Hope all works well. It is pretty sweet from my recollection last month!)

So sleep now!

I'm already there... sleeping.gif

Pov,

Maybe this is a silly question, but are you worried that someone may have cloned Stan Lee??? And that clone is now trying to pass himself off as the real Stan Lee and signing his name on a bunch of SS books because he is really an evil genius?

Sounds like a bad comic book plot... popcorn.gif

Pov,

Maybe this is a silly question, but are you worried that someone may have cloned Stan Lee??? And that clone is now trying to pass himself off as the real Stan Lee and signing his name on a bunch of SS books because he is really an evil genius?

Ahh, so it is MORE than just rumor! I KNEW it!

Pov,

Ahh, so it is MORE than just rumor! I KNEW it!

Don't tell anyone...it's the only way to get multiple books signed from him. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They watch the person sign it. They don't ask for the person's wallet to see their picture ID or anything like that if that's what you are asking.

They don't have CSI verify their DNA sample or anything like that...

And to further that, as a convention organizer I do verify out of town guests by contacting them, booking their flight and their flight requires them to show picture id. I've never had a potential guests say to me "by the way, my name is not really Marshall Rogers it's Mark Jones and that's the name on my passport".

If they are local, I usually have an extended conversation with them about their work in the industry (but that's because I'm also a fanboy). Generally they bring evidence of their work with them for display and/or sale.

So I do say to CGC and their witnesses that this person is here and this is where they are signing. My volunteers make sure that no one disturbs the artist's table while they are away on a break.