• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

You haven’t been following Bitcoin mania?   Easy money, baby.  Way easier than flipping books.

I've heard of it on the news every now and again,but I have way too much on my plate to deal with failing stocks.:whistle:

On 2/26/2018 at 2:24 PM, chrisco37 said:

I’m in this until the end.

52 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

#metoo

But why? I can only think of two reasons.

1. Schadenfreude? In which case, shame on you.

2. Because it's interesting? In which case, may I suggest watching fresh paint dry on a wall?

5 hours ago, Red84 said:

Tell that to the people who bought at $20,000 and then a month later it was $8,000. 

Unregulated currency backed by nothing. Enjoy. 

So? Did anyone force them to buy it? No, they didn't. It's not backed by anything.

7 hours ago, oakman29 said:

What is cryptocurrency? Something intangible? How is it coming along, making any money? 

Yes, I have made money and it's intangible because it's written in code. It's encrypted code that makes financial units and self-governance possible.

10 minutes ago, uchiha101 said:

Yes, I have made money and it's intangible because it's written in code. It's encrypted code that makes financial units and self-governance possible.

Holy incrypted code Batman ! :whatthe:

Edited by oakman29

10 hours ago, uchiha101 said:

So? Did anyone force them to buy it? No, they didn't. It's not backed by anything.

Yet YOU are investing in this? Don't you think(at your young age) you could be a tad smarter with the limited funds you have?

This is what I would do if I were in your shoes.

1. I would find a job that I could be in as a career, not the in one week\ out the next.

2. sign up for a company 401K program

now you have benefits (medical, dental, etc.)

3. I would go to night school, either get your high school diploma or get a college degree.

This is a very manageable task to a better life for you, yet you want to always try the easy way.

Let me tell you there is no easy way. You have to earn your stripes in this world.

Let me tell you a little about myself as well.

I graduated High School in 1983 at 18 . Then went right into College( Cal State Fullerton) 1983- 1987

I worked a job at gas station during the evening, and baked donuts in the graveyard shift. Went home, slept for a couple hours, and went to school. For four years everyday, the same sheit. I graduated in 1987 with my bachelors degree in business management\ marketing. A pain in the A , yes! I did it though, because I knew it would provide me with a better life in the long run. 

At your age (25) I was getting married, and buying a house.

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

Let me tell you a little about myself as well.

I graduated High School in 1983 at 18 . Then went right into College( Cal State Fullerton) 1983- 1987

I worked a job at gas station during the evening, and baked donuts in the graveyard shift. Went home, slept for a couple hours, and went to school. For four years everyday, the same sheit. I graduated in 1987 with my bachelors degree in business management\ marketing. A pain in the A , yes! I did it though, because I knew it would provide me with a better life in the long run. 

At your age (25) I was getting married, and buying a house.

Different.png

8 8