• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

? - are you trying to buy on ebay - then flip?????

From canada

Good luck on your latest purchases... that Avengers 58 looks really nice, btw! Do you have any books that you like to keep for yourself or do you buy everything just to resell?

Friendly word of advice- it might not be a good idea to show addresses from sellers as some like to keep that information personal.

Other than that, keep pushing along!

I found that stuff you mentioned about the scorpio interesting.

Edited by Hibou

Good luck on your latest purchases... that Avengers 58 looks really nice, btw! Do you have any books that you like to keep for yourself or do you buy everything just to resell?

Friendly word of advice- it might not be a good idea to show addresses from sellers as some like to keep that information personal.

Other than that, keep pushing along!

I found that stuff you mentioned about the scorpio interesting.

Thanks for watching my videos and I'll take those addresses off and I'd really love to keep archie comics as they are my favorite but because I move so often I can't really lug around a lot of comics :( I'm also gonna be looking for a buddy soon to go comic hunting with as I'm not the best with directions but I think I'm pretty good at finding deals :)

From canada

from US or Canada wherever I can find a good deal I buy it if the price is right

I just meant you live in Canada, meaning that there's an extra degree of difficulty, whether it be extra shipping costs (for buying, selling, submitting), customs fees, translation fees, insurance, etc.

Meaning the comics that you are able to make money on are more limited than some others.

Also meaning that if you are successful, it will be that much more impressive.

From canada

from US or Canada wherever I can find a good deal I buy it if the price is right

I just meant you live in Canada, meaning that there's an extra degree of difficulty, whether it be extra shipping costs (for buying, selling, submitting), customs fees, translation fees, insurance, etc.

Meaning the comics that you are able to make money on are more limited than some others.

Also meaning that if you are successful, it will be that much more impressive.

yeah I'll admit it makes it that much harder but it's really worth it when I get a good deal it feels like all my effort was worth something :)

Edited by uchiha101

Got a awesome haul today

DSC00373.jpg

Today's thoughts

Finally no one can rubs hauls in my face anymore

Plans

I'm going to apply for a better venture one card so instead of 5% I'll be saving 15-40%

activate my virtual visa

8 8