• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where in the world was the Quality Control at CGC???
45 45

6,068 posts in this topic

Quite often with poorer page quality you can also see a presentation bump, so as an 8.0 C/OW that looks ridiculous.

Guys, you are all going along with this like CGC actually graded that book 8.0 . The slab was obviously tampered with. You should be more shocked mycomcishop.com allowed this book into auction or that it actually sold ?!? The submitter(seller) should be charged with a crime, seriously.

Edited by bomber-bob

No one looked at it closely before this?

If I bought a pricey ASM I'd look it over like crazy before and after I boughted it

Guys, you are all going along with this like CGC actually graded that book 8.0 . The slab was obviously tampered with. You should be more shocked mycomcishop.com allowed this book into auction or that it actually sold ?!? The submitter(seller) should be charged with a crime, seriously.

This. Why all the sturm und drang? No one at CGC graded and/or slabbed this book as an 8.0, obviously.

It's an issue, but it's not an issue that CGC created, as the thread title seems to suggest. Why is everyone freaking out?