• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gotham Central Three Year Anniversary Party / Grand Opening of New Location Con

7 posts in this topic

Gotham Central opened its doors three years ago, quickly becoming Mississauga's best comic book store for new comics, toys and collectibles. In those three years we've launched our exclusive Eh! Variant Program, producing exclusive covers for Wytches, Sex Criminals, and Intersect to name a few, and we've recently moved into a much larger space.

This year we are throwing a three year anniversary party / comic convention for the grand opening of our new location 1400 Aimco Drive, Unit 1, Mississauga. We are going to have sales on all products, we will be giving away door prizes, Cake will be served and we will have comic guests signing and sketching.

Time:

January 31 2015

From 11:00 to 7.

Confirmed Guests:

Fantastic Four Artist - Leonard Kirk

The New creative team on Wonder-Woman:

David Finch

Meredith Finch

Winter Soldier Artist - Marco Rudy

Post Humans' Andrew Armelin

Eh Variant Exclusive Cover Artist - Mike Rooth

Sex Criminal Artist and Howard the Duck writer - Chip Zdarsky

More Guest to be confirmed.

I invited all of my favourite artists and should have more guest announcements as they come in. This is going to be a great event and I urge everyone in the vicinity to show up and eat cake.