• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baron and Rude's Nexus will be reprinted again in late 2005

4 posts in this topic

From Steve Rude:

Nexus is coming back in the form of a rather large TPB from Dark Horse, in November. This time, they will be starting from the very beginning (about time), by reprinting the very first Nexus book; the oversized, B & W Nexus magazine from Capital Comics. My cover painting for this first book has long been completed, and I think you'll get a charge out of what I've done. When I conceived the idea, it was so fitting, I almost laughed out loud. I'll try and hold you in suspense until preview copies hit the trade magazines.”

www.steverude.com

January 25, 2005

Dark Horse Comics plans to publish hardcover books collecting Mike Baron and Steve Rude's Nexus comics starting with the b/w Capital Comics issues, to begin releasing in November. The format will be similar to the one in which Dark Horse is publishing its Magnus collections ($49.95, 7" x 10" hardcover). Writer Mike Baron says he is "very pleased, very proud" to have this work collected in this format.

Baron is also working on the -script for a 48-page Nexus one-shot, which Dark Horse will also publish. The story will pick up in real time, aging Horatio and Sundra nine years from their last comic appearance. "This is one of the most intense stories I've ever written," Baron said of the -script.