• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

I'm officially in the club. Yo.

AAEC8D37-8D89-4A59-94A2-87170B8790CC.jpg

Nice! And nice avatar, too!

Is it from WildCATS X-Men Golden age?

No. It's by an illustrator who's website I have annoying lost! He has a few different prints of superheroes portraits. Very unique doodle-like style. It's like this, but much better. th_7b45f91efa5655896a890d481200e213.jpg

Edited by notbrook

Nothing slowing this book down. Very hot book

What's driving up the price? I happily got my 8.5 just before the spike. :whee:

Demand for the book does not slow. A good example of this is our own Gator reported selling 100 copies of the book in 2014. While it is a very common book it is very liquid and sells. Why does the price go up? You bought an 8.5 at for arguement's sake lets say you purchased it for 1600.00. Do you want to sell it for that? No. You will sell it for a profit and you can get it. Sellers wanting to make money on the book are getting it year after year.

:cry:

only 96 copies... so close...going for 100 in 2015!

I finally get to join this club! Not the nicest copy in the world, but this one is mine after so many years of saying "I'll eventually break down & buy it" and gawking over it at shows & hemming and hawing... so here it is. Bought it off a fellow boardie too.

tumblr_niy50jeYPZ1tvsfczo1_540_zpsgy8s2ibg.jpg

Thanks everyone. I'm really pleased to finally be able to look on the shelf and see this book. I probably spend 5-10 minutes a day just looking at it.

Now I've really only got 1 more club I wanna join since I already have my IH 181, GSXM 1 and UXM 94. Just need to add that UXM 1 to knock out my grail list.

(And then make the next logical step of slowly, over time, upgrading each copy of each book until I'm sitting pretty with 9.8s of everything sometime before I die)

I finally get to join this club! Not the nicest copy in the world, but this one is mine after so many years of saying "I'll eventually break down & buy it" and gawking over it at shows & hemming and hawing... so here it is. Bought it off a fellow boardie too.

Nice book :headbang:

What I put in bold is always the best kind of book! lol

Grats on getting a grail! Such a great feeling.