• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

Growing up looking at Marvel's trading cards and learning all the key first appearances, I never imagined I'd one day have the chance to own this book.  The OCD part of me is happy to have all three in the same grade.

951328576_IMG_1371(1).thumb.jpg.d9922b49c6471afb980569a818d922aa.jpg

WHAT?...is that an OW I see there? As the old saying goes...buy an OW in haste, repent in leisure!

lol just kidding man, that's a glorious picture and congratulations! They're beautiful 🤟. And it's not OCD...more like a driven stickler for detail...but NOT OCD ;)

4 hours ago, Biohazard1 said:

Need some advice. I’ve got a lead on a copy of 181 8.0 white pages blue label. Seller wants 6400. Part of me says do it but another part is saying wait and let prices stabilize. 

It sold for $7k a couple of times this month already, and I doubt both were white pages. And stabilize doesn’t mean decrease, just a slowdown in hikes.  So what more info do you need (assuming your premise is correct, of course).
 :flipbait:

Edited by Pantodude

2 hours ago, ghn999 said:

What do u think this faded bad boy worth?

That almost looks like original art!   The fading reminds me of the patina that occurs on old coins over time, and patina often adds value to old coins.  But that is very unlikely with comics.  Looks interesting nevertheless!      

12 hours ago, Wreck-It Ralph said:

My 181 which I should upgrade but buying new items always seems like more of a priority, do love the new grade label with scram marks behind the grade number.

3568ABC4-0F46-4540-8315-52235B83E933.thumb.jpeg.eb86bc43480c6b8a256c8cac17e0ed9e.jpeg

That's a beauty!! Congrats!