• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone. I'm really pleased to finally be able to look on the shelf and see this book. I probably spend 5-10 minutes a day just looking at it.

Now I've really only got 1 more club I wanna join since I already have my IH 181, GSXM 1 and UXM 94. Just need to add that UXM 1 to knock out my grail list.

(And then make the next logical step of slowly, over time, upgrading each copy of each book until I'm sitting pretty with 9.8s of everything sometime before I die)

X-Men 1? I am assuming you don't mean ultimate x-men 1... lol

I also side with Overstreet that the uncanny isn't really part of the name...

Great books and good luck!

X-Men 1? I am assuming you don't mean ultimate x-men 1... lol

I also side with Overstreet that the uncanny isn't really part of the name...

Great books and good luck!

meh. Easier to distinguish that one from any of the other X-Men series by calling it Uncanny or shortening it to UXM. It's definitely sans-Uncanny in it's ACTUAL name, but for clarity sake... I'll still call it UXM. Granted, I could also be talking about either of the recent UXM series but still...

Why would someone destroy a Marvel Premier 19 just to get the page signed and slabbed :facepalm:

The ads are kind of silly to me since they were released after IH180. I just don't get it.

Me either.

I mean, I understand if you are an OCD completist, but you have to be an over the top one in my opinion.

I like to collect them all myself, but I have zero interest in these Wolverine "ad" books.

The ads are kind of silly to me since they were released after IH180. I just don't get it.

Me either.

I mean, I understand if you are an OCD completist, but you have to be an over the top one in my opinion.

I like to collect them all myself, but I have zero interest in these Wolverine "ad" books.

I agree. That's the weird part about those "ad" books for a collector like me. I am an X-Men fan and a Wolverine fan. Key issues related to either are my primary focus (to the point that once I'd completed my Stan Lee X-Men run, XM 1-19, I sought out all other X-Men appearances during that time that were written by Lee). And even with that level of OCD, and as an owner of IH180-182, I've no interest whatsoever in picking up the three "ad" books. Considering the situation, I'm really curious why it is that I don't consider them must own books. I can't answer the question for why I don't, but I haven't bought them yet and I'm not seeking them out. I just don't care.