• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just saw "The Avengers"

1,087 posts in this topic

Okay, I'm back from watching the "The Avengers" and I'm still trying to process everything I have seen there. The movie will blow your mind out, this is what can be done if the right person is sitting in the director's chair. Thank you Joss Whedon, I will bow down before you. This movie is so intense, there is almost no room to relax, but there of course some quiet moments, but never boring. Tom Hiddleston deserves a seat next to Heath Ledger as one of the best Villains of all time. And of course some very funny moments too. Believe me, we have seen nothing of the really great moments in the trailers and clips so far.

I don't want to spoil too much but for some of you, who can't resist, here are 3 big spoilers.

One important charakter dies, Joss did it again.

Thor vs Hulk Fight. Need I say more?

The Mastermind revealed in the last scene of the movie and villain of Avengers 2: T..... (you can guess who it is)

Did you stay for the hidden scene?

There is no hidden scene this time. I stayed to the very end.

Huh?!? I saw somebody else post to stay because there definitely is a hidden scene (shrug)

My son wants to see this and he's not even into comics. Will probably wait until it dies down a little before I take him.

He's seen Ironman and Capt America (fell asleep during Hulk). Would you say the typical non-comic person needs to see Thor before seeing this?

Okay, I'm back from watching the "The Avengers" and I'm still trying to process everything I have seen there. The movie will blow your mind out, this is what can be done if the right person is sitting in the director's chair. Thank you Joss Whedon, I will bow down before you. This movie is so intense, there is almost no room to relax, but there of course some quiet moments, but never boring. Tom Hiddleston deserves a seat next to Heath Ledger as one of the best Villains of all time. And of course some very funny moments too. Believe me, we have seen nothing of the really great moments in the trailers and clips so far.

so true. btw, don't quote the spoilers, they become unhidden.

My business partner was just talking about the Avengers and said to me "wow! they're putting all those guys from the different movies into one movie?!? Thats cool!".

I was like "yeah, i cant wait" and then she asked me "why isnt Green Lantern in the Avengers movie???" doh!

My business partner was just talking about the Avengers and said to me "wow! they're putting all those guys from the different movies into one movie?!? Thats cool!".

I was like "yeah, i cant wait" and then she asked me "why isnt Green Lantern in the Avengers movie???" doh!

Tell him he will be (as Deadpool).

Did you stay for the hidden scene?

There is no hidden scene this time. I stayed to the very end.

Huh?!? I saw somebody else post to stay because there definitely is a hidden scene (shrug)

That was the next movie starting up - not a hidden scene. :ohnoez: