• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just saw "The Avengers"

1,087 posts in this topic

Just curious, how did you see it?

Looks like he is over in Austria, so it only makes sense that some crappy European country should get to see the Avengers before the USA does. (shrug)

:sumo:

The UK are getting it a week earlier, too.

We rock! :banana:

Just remember who helped the UK win WWII :sumo:

It's ok, we are currently helping you out in WWIII (thumbs u

One thing I've heard a LOT from reading all the reviews is to NOT see it in 3D. So far every review has said that is sucks and I've only seen one person say that it's worth it.

I will be seeing it in 2D...I don't want anything to distract from the awesomeness. :D

Peace,

Chip

But if you see it in 2D, you don't get to wear the cool Avengers 3D glasses. lol

I won't say that the 3D sucks, but I don't think it adds much.

BTW, there is definitely a bonus scene in the middle of the credits. At the world premiere, there was not a bonus scene after the credits.

Btw, for all the Hulk fans out there. It is the best Hulk we have seen in a movie so far. His actions are straight out of the comic books and he has some really great and also some funny moments.

Does he look significantly better than the HORRIFIC job they did on him in the Hulk movies?

Looks like he is over in Austria, so it only makes sense that some crappy European country should get to see the Avengers before the USA does. (shrug)

It's ok, we are currently helping you out in WWIII (thumbs u

lol

Can't wait for this movie. It is so cool that the special effects technology has caught up to the subject matter and they can make these characters breath.

I'll probably try to catch 3-D , even though the only movie that really rang all the bells for me in 3-D was Avatar. Our local Movie Tavern doesn't charge much extra for it. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Btw, for all the Hulk fans out there. It is the best Hulk we have seen in a movie so far. His actions are straight out of the comic books and he has some really great and also some funny moments.

Does he look significantly better than the HORRIFIC job they did on him in the Hulk movies?

I think he does look better,but everybody has other expectations.

BTW, there is definitely a bonus scene in the middle of the credits. At the world premiere, there was not a bonus scene after the credits.

Not a bonus scene in the middle of the credits either. But maybe they put it at the end of the movie because that looked like a bonus scene to me. I would have put that scene after the end credits.

Not a bonus scene in the middle of the credits either. But maybe they put it at the end of the movie because that looked like a bonus scene to me. I would have put that scene after the end credits.

They must have changed things up after the premiere, because it was in the middle of the credits there. And judging by your spoiler, we're both talking about the same scene. It sent chills down my spine. :fear:

They must have changed things up after the premiere, because it was in the middle of the credits there. And judging by your spoiler, we're both talking about the same scene. It sent chills down my spine. :fear:

Alright! Freaking stop already!

You guys say how awesome it was anymore and i'm gonna need my depends right NOW at my desk instead of waiting for the movie to my pants!!! :whee:

:whee:

Alright! Freaking stop already!

You guys say how awesome it was anymore and i'm gonna need my depends right NOW at my desk instead of waiting for the movie to my pants!!! :whee:

If it's that easy to get things stirred up, you better take a whole pack with you to the movie. :insane:

Canada

:o

U.S.of A :sumo:

Took ya long enough.. Canada did all the hard work

& we took all the glory. The plan worked.

My business partner was just talking about the Avengers and said to me "wow! they're putting all those guys from the different movies into one movie?!? Thats cool!".

I was like "yeah, i cant wait" and then she asked me "why isnt Green Lantern in the Avengers movie???" doh!

:roflmao:

Canada?

Canada?

:roflmao: