• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just saw "The Avengers"

1,087 posts in this topic

Just rented the Blu-ray last night.

I'm really loving all the extras on this disc.

The Marvel One-Shot "Item 47" made me laugh.

BTW

In the Deleted Scenes section, there's a Stan Lee cameo.

Cap is sitting in an outdoor cafe beneath the Stark building. The waitress has been chatting with him and she mentions that he can stay as long as he likes and that they even have Wi-Fi. As she walks away he asks if that means wireless radio or something. Stan Lee is sitting at a nearby table talking to some people; he turns around and tells Cap, "Ask for her number you insufficiently_thoughtful_person."

IMO Best Vocals out of the Seattle Movement is back again with one of my favorite bands.

Chirs Cornell aka Soundgarden (worship)

Only took five years since you've been here for us to finally agree on something. (thumbs u

I just saw it with my boys at home and I guess it didn't click when I watched it at the movies the first time.

When the credits started rolling, I immediately knew it was Chris Cornell.

Makes The Avengers Movie that much more Awesome!

BTW: Seeing Lucas'companies playing such a major part in the production of the film, it doesn't surprise me one bit that Disney made the move to buy Lucasfilm.