• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back to the Future 2 - We're here!

11 posts in this topic

This is probably some convulted time pair-of-ducks, but I gotta tell you I just saw a promo for next week's CSI and 2015 Elizabeth Shue looks a heck of a lot better than 1989's version of 2015 Elizabeth Shue's Jennifer character. lol

That she does!

That's funny, I had just pm'd someone about this after flipping channels and catching the beginning of it.

They did a pretty good job with tablet type devices, large flat screen tv's, skype technology, google type glasses and a few other things.

Epic fail on hoverboards that work on normal ground. I keep waiting...and waiting. Flying cars are not going to happen. Not so much because of technology but because people would crash them everywhere within an hour. It is also funny to see the emphasis put on fax machine technology and phone booths. They didn't envision the ability to e-mail, scan, and similar message delivery capabilities.

That's funny, I had just pm'd someone about this after flipping channels and catching the beginning of it.

They did a pretty good job with tablet type devices, large flat screen tv's, skype technology, google type glasses and a few other things.

Epic fail on hoverboards that work on normal ground. I keep waiting...and waiting. Flying cars are not going to happen. Not so much because of technology but because people would crash them everywhere within an hour. It is also funny to see the emphasis put on fax machine technology and phone booths. They didn't envision the ability to e-mail, scan, and similar message delivery capabilities.

We know about reality, but please don't ruin the fantasy. :baiting: