• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL FILMS WORST MOVIE TO DATE? (not Sony/Fox)

107 posts in this topic

I must be the only person that liked Thor 2. I didn't think the first one was very good, but I enjoyed the second one.

Iron Man 3 was ok. I didn't hate it. Never saw IM2 or the Norton Hulk movie.

I like Thor 2.

I liked the way War Machine looked in IM2.

I don't remember War Machine being in IM3. (shrug)

None of Marvel Studios films are bad, but if we are picking the worst of the good, Hulk is probably the weakest of the films produced by Marvel, and the box office shows that.

IM3 has some parts that people dont like, but it is a great film overall, which the box office also validates. Recently when organizing a Marvel Movie marathon I included the following films:

Iron Man

Thor

Captain America

Iron Man 2

Avengers

Captain America 2

Guardians of the Galaxy

For the sake of time, I excluded Hulk, Iron Man 3 and Thor 2. Those three films can be dropped without losing much of the story, and that superfluousness I think is borne out as these are the films most referenced in this thread as being the least good of the films.

None of them are bad films though, its not like they made Green Lantern or something :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

U

I must be the only person that liked Thor 2. I didn't think the first one was very good, but I enjoyed the second one.

Iron Man 3 was ok. I didn't hate it. Never saw IM2 or the Norton Hulk movie.

I like Thor 2.

Back when Thor 2 came out everyone on the boards seemed to like it a lot more than Thor. I didn't like Thor 2 much. The villains sucked dong. The fact that Thor's mom kicked the main villains half way through the film made me loss most of my interest. I liked Thor mostly due the Frost Giant scene which is early on. I never thought they would be able to pull off Thor that well on film...at all.