• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOSTON COMIC CON 2015! July 31st - August 2nd, 2015

172 posts in this topic

Larry, I want your bag.

My wife is dragging me to the Cape tomorrow. :cry::ohnoez:

Cape Cod is better than comics :baiting:

Yes, but not driving in the traffic to get to the Cape with an inpatient 2 year old in the backseat! :ohnoez:

Oh yeah, been there. Gotta leave early so you can get over the bridge with as little traffic as possible

For anybody traveling from lands beyond metro Boston, it looks like the heat and humidity is going to ramp up mid-week, with high dew points and temps in the low 90s Wed-Fri. I guess all the tubby dealers can sweat off a few pounds at load-in!

Not sure what the outlook is for Sat-Sun yet.

Pontoon's weather forecast scared them off.

Where would be the best place to park for Saturday's show and when would you (any one) recommend how early before the show to get there in hopes to finding an open lot?

If you're cool with walking a little bit or taking the silver line, I would just park in the financial district and then work your way over to the show. A lot of the garages downtown charge great weekend rates ($10) and are less than a mile from the convention. That's what I'm doing on Sunday.

Thanks for the info. We typically park in the commons when we go into Boston (being a central location), but the Missus didn't feel like walking too much this time. I'll relook at the subway routes as an option.....

Silver Line is a bus, just FYI. You could opt to park near South Station and walk over. Easy walk

Yeah, the lots over the bridge are pretty close and are probably a mile closer than the Common garage.

Swing by my booths to chat or fight,

I'm giving out a FREE: "Boardie Bag" that has my shops latest variant in it as well as some other swag:

4hbo8jn.jpg

(You have to come into the booth & tell us you want our bag.)

I have a fabulous 20x16 foot space.

Great deals on tpb's & hc's.

I just bought a couple pallets of new bookstore return material.

I'll have insane deals on Marvel, DC & Image.

24 long boxes of interesting material a-z.

If you want something special shoot me a DM.

My shops Elves have ALLREADY starting setting up the booth.

gVIdajpl.jpg

It will be delightful to meet some of you guys & put faces to your anonymous monikers.

I'll be there all weekend. Will definitely come by!!

I'm giving out a FREE: "Boardie Bag" that has my shops latest variant in it as well as some other swag:

It will be delightful to meet some of you guys & put faces to your anonymous monikers.

I'll be there Saturday with the Family!

Attention all Boardies stop by Chick's Cosmic Comics and introduce yourself valid boardie name will get you 5% off any purchase.

We will be holding a raffle for a $250,$100 and $50 dollar gift certificate towards a future purchase from www.chickscosmiccomics.com website.

All we ask is that you give us a valid email address that we can add to our growing email list. So we can notify you when we get new cool stuff in stock.

You do not have to be present to win we will have a random drawing on Sunday near the close of the show. I will notify winners via email. This is also open to all Con goers who fill out a ticket.

We will also be selling some offically licensed Marvel T- shirts just got some sweet Ant-Man T's and some other classics. We also have some T-Shirts inspired by Mad Max, and a few other surprises. We have shirts for all sizes even Big Guy sizes as well. Because Big guys need T- Shirts too. If your a card carrying member of the Big Guy Union like me you know what I am talking about.

See you there

Greg

4hbo8jn.jpg

(You have to come into the booth & tell us you want our bag.)

I have a fabulous 20x16 foot space.

Great deals on tpb's & hc's.

I just bought a couple pallets of new bookstore return material.

I'll have insane deals on Marvel, DC & Image.

24 long boxes of interesting material a-z.

If you want something special shoot me a DM.

My shops Elves have ALLREADY starting setting up the booth.

gVIdajpl.jpg

I'll be there to fight :)