• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FANTASTIC FOUR #5 CLUB : THE DOOM SOCIETY
10 10

220 posts in this topic

Somebody REALLY wants this copy, I assume with the intent of upgrading:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3DFantastic%2Bfour%2B5%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_1212506&id=1212506&itemType=0

Way above GPA already with 2.5days to go. Pulled the graders notes, the things this book got dinged for will not press out...plus there is an issue on the back cover (not sure if it’s in bad taste to give specifics since CGC charges for grader’s notes, so I won’t). Absolutely crazy they don’t include back scans...

C_

6 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

I can’t take a decent pic of an encased book for the life of me, but here’s my ticket. Low grade, but checks all my boxes...

1C920590-DA80-4A76-867B-BA34175AD8F4.jpeg

So true about trying to get a nice slabbed puc without a scanner.  Such a pain.

Great book!

The book has been picking up steam lately for sure.  With FF (and Doom?) back in the Marvel movie wheelhouse there may yet be a good FF movie, and of course Doom has gone up against all the current Marvel movie stalwarts (Avengers, Hulk, Spidey, Thor).