• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gem City Comic Convention - March 28 & March 29 - Dayton OH

34 posts in this topic

There are a couple affordable nice hotels directly across Colonel Glenn Drive from the Nutter Center, and a Holiday Inn a few blocks away (with a bar) and even more just further south.

Nearby is Wright Patterson AFB with a world class aviation museum.

Along Colonel Glenn and the service road just east of it there are any number of good restaurants/bars/fast food joints.

A quick google of "hotels near Nutter Center" or "hotels near Wright Patterson AFB should bring up any number of possibilities.

My wife and I generally stay at the Holiday Inn because of the bar and the fact they still have a few smoking rooms.

Looking forward to having Rob sign some books but I'm trying to find someone for a CGC Witness. So far I was told to find Sean Harmon but I have no idea who he is or how he works as cgc witness for submission. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,

Steve

Looking forward to having Rob sign some books but I'm trying to find someone for a CGC Witness. So far I was told to find Sean Harmon but I have no idea who he is or how he works as cgc witness for submission. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,

Steve

Hey Steve, you might email Jesse at Gem City and see if he has any info on witnesses.

Jessenoble@gemcitycomiccon.com

Thanks,

Steve

Sean Harmon's username here is seanfingh

He's good people. Two thumbs way up! (thumbs u (thumbs u

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it appears Rob Liefeld has cancelled the show. I went to check out the show and its showing Rob as cancelled.

oh well, i wasn't going to get any sigs from him anyways. I heard they're trying to get someone else to headline...right now Greg Land seems to be the biggest name attending. I have a feeling attendance is going to suffer because of it. They're offering refunds on the website.

All Signature Series at Gem City must go through Rich Henn. I will not be doing any ad hoc SS stuff. It took me 7 1/2 hours to do everyone's paperwork and shipping last year, and I am simply not doing it. If you want books done, contact Rich, and I will get them done.

Best,

--Sean.