• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Bang Theory Rip Off

47 posts in this topic

watched the whole thing -- their Penny version (Seva) is pretty hot but almost not part of the show.

they are all terrible actors, it is a third world rate production, I didn't see that much similar in the show versus BBT besides an overly long beginning that goes probably twice as long as the US version. The guy at the end addresses everyone as a "dumbarse".

it is pretty bizarre and I think they are limited to two sets (the apartment or "Dormitory" and a half-arsed lunch counter where the only food appears to buns.

The actor who quit thinking this was a bad idea to "ripoff" the US must have never seen the American version or understood any of it.

interesting though

Belarus Penny is hotter than regular Penny. They should fly those guys over and have a crossover with the real version.

She is now that the regular Penny chopped her hair so short. I don't know what made her decide to do that. Another role or she thinks it looks good?

I think she looks great with short hair, though I think most women look great with short hair hm