• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Bang Theory Rip Off

47 posts in this topic

Belarus Penny is hotter than regular Penny. They should fly those guys over and have a crossover with the real version.

She is now that the regular Penny chopped her hair so short. I don't know what made her decide to do that. Another role or she thinks it looks good?

I think it happened at the same time she announced her engagement.

Way wrong

Kaley got married in late December of 2013 ( obviously engaged earlier)

She cut her hair after the 2013-2014 season had closed. She came to thwe Wrap party with the new cropped cut.

But I, and most everyone I know agree that she looked way better with her hair longer.

:roflmao:

considering the Big Bang threory is the worst show on television and perpetuates the social stigma of the comic book store.

No one should care.

I try not to mess on things other people enjoy, but a big ol' +1 to this. I've laughed at beheading videos more than this show.

US Penny is hot with the short hair. Ask any woman in her 30's whether she wants to fuss with long hair, the resounding answer is HELL NO.,

US Penny is old enough now to pull off the Short Hair Mature Woman look without losing a single iota of her inherent hotness

considering the Big Bang threory is the worst show on television and perpetuates the social stigma of the comic book store.

No one should care.

I try not to mess on things other people enjoy, but a big ol' +1 to this. I've laughed at beheading videos more than this show.

It is terrible.

No one should care.

It is terrible.

I can't stand it.

I might be in the minority, but I actually like the show. To each their own I guess.

If you like the show, you're definitely not in the minority. Just look at the ratings. There's a reason the show has lasted 8 strong seasons. If most people thought it was terrible, it would have died off after the first couple of seasons.

Belarus Penny is hotter than regular Penny. They should fly those guys over and have a crossover with the real version.

She is now that the regular Penny chopped her hair so short. I don't know what made her decide to do that. Another role or she thinks it looks good?

No comparison, Belarussian Penny is hotter no matter the hairstyle

Very Nice! I like! ;)