• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MYSTAFO'S FEEDBACK/KUDOS THREAD
1 1

83 posts in this topic

Bought a couple of books from Travis, Shazam 1 and Planet Comics in separate transactions. Both books arrived quickly and perfectly as described. Couldn't ask for more and I will buy from again without hesitation.

I purchased a copy of Adventures into the Unknown 1 from Travis, and I received the book in lightning fast time. It was well packaged, and the book looked nicer than his description. Don't hesitate to buy anything from Travis! 

This is my first experience doing business with Travis. He is an easy fellow to deal with, and his communication is excellent. Best of all, I was able to knock a nice pre-code horror off my want-list, and the book arrived safe and sound just a couple days later. I look forward to our next transaction!

Purchased a couple of books from Travis:  FF #48 and SS #4.  Two of my all-time favorites books and he made sure they were packaged and shipped with care.  Everything arrived quickly and as described.  I would definitely buy from him again.

Kevin