• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cole Mine Comics Halting CGC Service

14 posts in this topic

I was just made aware of this via PM by a couple of Cole Mine's old subscribers.

If anyone needs help continuing with 9.8 Pre-Screen service send me a PM and I'll see if I can accommodate your titles. I've been doing it for about five years now and my stuff goes through Fast Track at the $35 price point.

I think I subbed about 8,000 books last year.

That's a great deal if that includes shipping.

Is this for all standard cover comics? Obviously incentive and convention variants aren't included.

Does not include shipping but I hold books/work with customers to keep shipping costs down. If you look at the actual cost of the book, the fast track grading, and shipping out to and back from CGC $35 is a great price point. I know others do it at the same price but not fast track. I lose money but my customers get the books faster.

Variants and con books aren't included in that price, only books to cover price of $4.99, but subscribers get priority on con and variants when I get them. I always pull subscriber books when I go to cons before I list any in a con sales thread.

Here's a link to a post a few years ago on my service.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5609704

Cole Mine Comics is halting their CGC 9.8 service soon. Thanks for all the help, Bob!

Any one have nice recommendations on another service?

Any reason why they're stopping their service?

K.

I was just made aware of this via PM by a couple of Cole Mine's old subscribers.

If anyone needs help continuing with 9.8 Pre-Screen service send me a PM and I'll see if I can accommodate your titles. I've been doing it for about five years now and my stuff goes through Fast Track at the $35 price point.

I think I subbed about 8,000 books last year.

8,000? That's IT?

Amateur.

:D

Cole Mine Comics is halting their CGC 9.8 service soon. Thanks for all the help, Bob!

Any one have nice recommendations on another service?

Jerry is also well known on ebay and I have bought many books from him. Ive been with Bob (Colemine) for quite a while, but because of the halt, Ive given my business to Jerry here:

http://cgcsubscription.com/Home_Page.php

Has there been any news on this? Cole ?

We had agreed to terms on a deal, not related to subscription. He said he would invoice me tomorrow... then 'poof!' he's gone. This was 2+ weeks ago? He did not take any of my money or anything, so I'm not mad, but I'd love to get the deal done if its still an option. Additionally, he was answering my emails extremely promptly up until that point, since then... nothing. Is he ok? does any one have an update? I think the website no longer works?