• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DAREDEVIL #1 CLUB
15 15

940 posts in this topic

On 3/31/2022 at 12:16 PM, AGGIEZ said:

My latest copy...part of my coverless keys set...

51959605248_0ec79f11c4_b.jpg

Still looks nice ‼️‼️ First Foggy Nelson always nice even coverless

On 6/29/2022 at 11:36 AM, Cyborg-Sinister said:

I inherited this along with several other key Silver, Bronze, Copper, and Modern Age Marvel Comics a few months ago, if there was a way of safely removing the Stan Lee signature I would.

18 daredevil 1 1.jpg

18 daredevil 1 2.jpg

Personally, I'm a fan of signed books, particularly on a major key like DD1 by one of the book's creators.

On 7/1/2022 at 10:28 AM, Mmanick said:

I've owned four DD1s all the way up to a 9.0 sold them off way to early. Picked up this nice low grade copy a while back on the boards finally and it finally came back about a month ago. Definitely thought it would be a bit better but ohh well. 

IMG-0575.thumb.jpg.bdad1478cd0fd02f333b6b5b2c94b2e0.jpg

It does present really well for the grade. 

Well I got my DD 1 back from CGC... But because of the whole fiasco with them and the UF4 acetate bootleg copies that they gift grade as 9.9's and a 10, I'm upset with CGC with the whole thing and therefore made a decision to not post any CGC graded books in the meantime. 

On 8/13/2022 at 2:15 PM, Dark Knight said:

Well I got my DD 1 back from CGC... But because of the whole fiasco with them and the UF4 acetate bootleg copies that they gift grade as 9.9's and a 10, I'm upset with CGC with the whole thing and therefore made a decision to not post any CGC graded books in the meantime. 

Sorry to hear about your experience, though I'm not following 100%.  Were you disappointed with the grade that came back on the DD 1?