• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DAREDEVIL #1 CLUB
15 15

940 posts in this topic

I'm in!

0927A3D1-3531-4B0E-A228-ECF3D79F4A26_zpsg8qmqmug.jpg

Nice looking 3.0! I bought a 3.0 a couple months back as well. Your copy looks a bit better. What did you pay if you don't mind sharing? Post here or PM me, if your not comfortable sharing i'll understand.

Either way, welcome and nice copy! Grab them while the going's good!

6f932e21c21d8883994eeca444c505bb_zps9tnmzku6.jpg

My new copy finally came in and this isn't a scan from the seller lol.... It's a great book and looks super nice in person

Beautiful 5.0. :applause:

What's that you have stacked up there behind it ? hm

-J.

Really sharp looking 5.0! What's that catch?? hm:)

My new copy finally came in and this isn't a scan from the seller lol.... It's a great book and looks super nice in person

-J.

Really sharp looking 5.0! What's that catch?? hm:)

No clue I'm wondering myself. Was graded in 2003 though

-J.

Send me a pm lol now love the cap 1

Seems like every seller wants to set a new record in any grade.

It's remarkable how much that well done Netflix show has raised the profile of the character. Thank goodness the stink of that Ben Affleck iteration is finally gone and the character has been done some onscreen justice.

-J.

Seems like every seller wants to set a new record in any grade.

It's remarkable how much that well done Netflix show has raised the profile of the character. Thank goodness the stink of that Ben Affleck iteration is finally gone and the character has been done some onscreen justice.

-J.

I wish it had happened just a little later. I'm afraid this TV show is going to cost me thousands.

Edited by rob_react

-J.

wow, I just bought a 5.0 today that is some serious fugly....wish it looked like this one :cry:

-J.

wow, I just bought a 5.0 today that is some serious fugly....wish it looked like this one :cry:

Thanks rick it's really a great book and keeper for sure for me.

And there are higher grade realized prices not showing in GPA, from sellers who don't report, or haven't reported recent sales yet.

Yup. That is always the case. GPA is about 60% of the puzzle on most books. DD1 is a pretty heavily traded book in most grades though.

And there are higher grade realized prices not showing in GPA, from sellers who don't report, or haven't reported recent sales yet.
I wonder why places like c-link don't report hm

Because they want to cherry pick what they report and GPA rightly wouldn't allow it.