• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Tyson Mysteries

12 posts in this topic

It's official - I love this freakin' show!

Yung Hee's voice is perfect, Marquess of Queensberry is a great straight-man (even though he's in all likelyhood gay), Norm McDonald as Pigeon is brilliant, and Mike himself - there's no way it would work without him!

:D

-slym

Yung Hee's voice is perfect, Marquess of Queensberry is a great straight-man (even though he's in all likelyhood gay), Norm McDonald as Pigeon is brilliant, and Mike himself - there's no way it would work without him!

-slym

It shouldn't work, but it does.

It shouldn't work, but it does.

That's part of the charm! Without being anywhere near it, it's this generations "Beavis & Butthead."

:headbang:

-slym

Did you buy the action figure? You're not on board unless you have the action figures.

Not everyone can afford such trivialities... that, and no, you can be on board without the action figures. Or even being stoned!

:lol:

-slym

Did you buy the action figure? You're not on board unless you have the action figures.

Not everyone can afford such trivialities... that, and no, you can be on board without the action figures. Or even being stoned!

:lol:

-slym

I just wanted to say that I am upset no thread was made for the Adult Swim show Black Jesus.

Which was so great! and CHARLIE MURPHY!

-slym

I love this show as well. Freaking cool!

(thumbs u