• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Northwest Indiana Comic Con Schererville, Indiana February 21, 2015

34 posts in this topic

I think they're all sold out.

It was also juried. You had to apply (with a description of what you sell and more) and then they had a group of people accept or reject you.

Strange, I know. That all happened in August or September, I think.

I'm going, who else is in?

Did they ever get back to you with table availability?

I'll be there. They sent out the floor plan, and it's a good range of dealers, artists, and other guests. Hopefully it doesn't snow.

I'm going, who else is in?

Did they ever get back to you with table availability?

I'll be there. They sent out the floor plan, and it's a good range of dealers, artists, and other guests. Hopefully it doesn't snow.

They never got back to me, but I'll go just to be part of the scene.

Report:

Incredibly crowded, I was on the wrong side of the dealer tables for this one. Security was real heavy too, I would say more thorough than TSA.

The number of tables that actually had comics for sale was less than 50%. The number of tables that had any decent qty of SA was 5-10%.

Managed to pick up a couple books to flip. Also 1 book for my collection.

Was denied on a Sgt Fury 1 raw midgrade, offered near GPA too, seller was holding out for almost twice that.

Sold a WMD 6 to a dealer for his personal collection at my cost, my good deed for the day.