• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOMB OF DRACULA #10 CGC MT 9.9!!!!!!!!!!!!

228 posts in this topic

If you don't like such "QP", then don't buy the issue.

Exactly. I really don't see the need to rip on other people's books in a public forum.

It's kind of a no-win with books like these. If a seller posts a high price, people automatically look for reasons why the book isn't worth it, and they'll usually start with its appearance. If there are no visible structural flaws, it's time to rip the QP. If the QP is perfect, it's then time to de-value the book by knocking its significance. "It's not a REAL key at all.......I'd rather have a CGC 9.2 FF #5 for that price, or a coverless Action #1".

If the seller lists a low price, it's swept up and the seller loses an opportunity to sell a key 9.9 for as much as possible. And even then, people are going to rip the QP.

If the book is purchased at a high price, it's time to lynch the stupid "investor" who paid the seller's extortionist price. After all, if anyone spends more than $50 in this hobby, they must be financially motivated.

However, none of the above applies if the buyer or seller are board members. In that case it's all about stroking the BSD in our midst.

The moral of the story is, if you submit a key book and it comes back as a 9.9, and you're NOT a board member, do as Rob_React instructs and BURN IT!

hail.gif

Ditto. Great post, COI! thumbsup2.gif

The number don't lie.

You must have been measuring it with your 893censored-thumb.gif

poke2.gif

Well Scott does tell his wife this l--------------------------------------------l , is 8 inches.

Oops.. I forgot to add this.. poke2.gif

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

(I can keep this up all night long. grin.gif)

Not what I was told. gossip.gif

That's true. For your old lady, I couldn't get it up in the first place. Not my fault though. confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

You couldn't get it up because she's not a man.

We all know about you Frisco lawyer types. shy.gif

That's true. For your old lady, I couldn't get it up in the first place. Not my fault though. confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

Yes. The first problem was that she was a lady.

If by "lady," you mean "Sasquatch's uglier sister," then yes. She was a real lady.

You couldn't get it up because she's not a man.

We all know about you Frisco lawyer types. shy.gif

27_laughing.gif Any time you want to compare women, you let me know. You too, Logan. cool.gif

Yes. The first problem was that she was a lady.

If by "lady," you mean "Sasquatch's uglier sister," then yes. She was a real lady.

Focus, padawan.

You're addressing me now, and you're getting sloppy.

Like when your boyfriend is over. poke2.gif

Scott.. you mean you are cheating on my Wife?

I am telling.

Ze-

Are you also married to a hotty FFB-turnabout is fair play?

Um... I can safely, and honestly say..

YES

Honest Scott.. I wasnt looking at your wifes bum in those Scuba photos.

Honest.

Somehow I knew that you'd show up when I mentioned comparing wives/fiancees. foreheadslap.gif Like a moth to the flame.

Somehow I knew that you'd show up when I mentioned comparing wives/fiancees. foreheadslap.gif Like a moth to the flame.

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif