• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Conan #1 CGC 9.9

78 posts in this topic

Don't worry, everyone gets beat up on this board at least once. Hell, I get beat up on here all the time. Stick around and have some fun, don't sweat the little stuff. Also, the forum dinners are great and most people are no where near as aggressive as they are here. Right Garth, right Scott? poke2.gif27_laughing.gifflowerred.gif

ANY chance poor Jonah's rep and popularity had to be enhanced because DL attacked him has now been negated because SB had to go and be understanding and friendly to him. Raise 'em up then slam 'em down. What? Are you and DL some kind of sick, perverse tag team? foreheadslap.gif

good cop/bad cop routine. gossip.gif

Sterling STFU!

You spineless twit. You sound more and more like a snotty brat every single day. You blabber on in hopes of saying something interesting, when in fact the dreck you do produce is just noise.

Keep posting away dickwad. 893censored-thumb.gif

Great articulation there! Did you learn that in remedial high school?

And this post sounded meaningful? 27_laughing.gif

Sterling STFU!

You spineless twit. You sound more and more like a snotty brat every single day. You blabber on in hopes of saying something interesting, when in fact the dreck you do produce is just noise.

Keep posting away dickwad. 893censored-thumb.gif

And this post sounded meaningful? 27_laughing.gif

Not really, just telling how I feel. Not something you were meant to analyze.

Now go suck on your Momma's teats.

Not really, just telling how I feel. Not something you were meant to analyze. Now go suck on your Momma's teats.

Getting all emotional on me, telling me about your feelings. I didn't know you cared flowerred.gif So do you always splatter obscenities and non-sensical b.s. like this when you get angry? I recommend anger management personally. Please seek the help you so desperately need.

I don't get emotional on a message board, sterling. Dork. If you want emotion you should save that for your inflatable-mates.

How pathetic you are. Keep posting away, loser.

How do you know all these things about me? OMG, I have a true stalker on my hands. 27_laughing.gif Oh that's right, I mistook you for an inflatable mate. Sorry about that!

Fellow members:I apoligize for not having the intention of selling that item.I quess

that i know now its frowned upon i will not do that again.I did not realize it would be a big deal.If you still want to be blocked,o.k. I would rather not block anyone though.

So this is what happens on these forums. We have some nutso characters here. Don't make the mistake on being honest here, cause it will only come back to haunt you because of tards like this.

Fellow members:I apoligize for not having the intention of selling that item.I quess

that i know now its frowned upon i will not do that again.I did not realize it would be a big deal.If you still want to be blocked,o.k. I would rather not block anyone though.

So this is what happens on these forums. We have some nutso characters here. Don't make the mistake on being honest here, cause it will only come back to haunt you because of tards like this.

you are the only in the thread, dork.

you are the only in the thread, dork.

That's Mr. Dork to you, ignorant peasant!

What an @$$ confused-smiley-013.gif Did you go off your meds? Or is it the roids you get from Hammer?? 27_laughing.gif

Are you running from Borock again? He spanked you pretty good in the other thread. 27_laughing.gif

Shut yer pie hole. Nice avatar. It resembles yourself, no?

That was a little more interesting, although it seemed forced. You just aren't cut out to participate in a flame war. Go run along, sissy boy.

Thank you for your positive comments!

Actaully i do not feel beat up at all,i have been a member longer than most and i know how things get around here.I simply meant i did not want to post anymore on this dumb topic.I have always been low key on the forum,and jump in once every couple of months or so.I have alot to add to the discussions in general,but i see how quickly things get out of hand,so i made a decision a long time ago not to post too much.I know almost evreyone on here,and i like everyone a great deal.

It will take more than one foul comment to put me off.

I apoligized for that auction,what more can be done?

One mistake in 400 + hundreds of private deals is not too shabby.

Hopefully this will be my last post.

What an @$$ confused-smiley-013.gif Did you go off your meds? Or is it the roids you get from Hammer?? 27_laughing.gif

Are you running from Borock again? He spanked you pretty good in the other thread. 27_laughing.gif

Shut yer pie hole. Nice avatar. It resembles yourself, no?

That was a little more interesting, although it seemed forced. You just aren't cut out to participate in a flame war. Go run along, sissy boy.

Why quit now? This is helping my post count big time cloud9.gif