• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Conan #1 CGC 9.9

78 posts in this topic

What an @$$ confused-smiley-013.gif Did you go off your meds? Or is it the roids you get from Hammer?? 27_laughing.gif

Are you running from Borock again? He spanked you pretty good in the other thread. 27_laughing.gif

Shut yer pie hole. Nice avatar. It resembles yourself, no?

That was a little more interesting, although it seemed forced. You just aren't cut out to participate in a flame war. Go run along, sissy boy.

Why quit now? This is helping my post count big time cloud9.gif

I figured you needed a lot of help.

Now Deathlokstermeister!

Remember this? And you posted it on my birthday as well, unbeknowst to you (and I thank you for the mention).

Now whewre is this lovable and wise DL we all started to embrace?

In reflection on my 9000th post I was thinking back to my time on the boards. There have been quite a few interesting, funny, and unusual threads. As well as having boring, redundant, and drawn out threads. Most of the users on the boards are varied lot, most being very passionate about comics.

So I would like to take a moment to apologize for my cr@ppy behaviour to those people who I may have disagreed with.

Ian: Most of your posts annoy the hell out of me, but I seriously hope that you will be able to complete you collection by getting that last book. You have accomplished something that most of us only wish we could. Good Luck.

Shield: We had our disagreement and perhaps it should be forgotten. You have some terrific insight into MLJ books and your opinions on them are greatly valued.

Fantastic Four: You have a great passion for the world of restoration and resto detection. I admire your need to know the details of all that is involved. Hopefully your zeal will uncover many restored books.

Aman: Most of your posts are wacky and off the wall. It's difficult to determine if you are being serious or playful. Either way your posts are appreciated around here.

Sterling: Even though I may have a different opinion of how you ran your auctions, I can appreciate the horror collection you have obtained.

MK: What can be said about MK in a nice manner? Keep posting and don't let us interfere with your style. I find your posts very amusing and couldn't imagine the boards without you.

Joe_Collector: I know he reads the boards still so hopefully he will read this. Joe has a certain personality which clashes with most of the board, but that is needed to offset the group-mind. I love to see different opinions on a topic, as this brings about new ideas. It's just his method of communicating his thoughts are brash to say the least. I look forward to his return.

Supapimp: You are a real character. Keep on posting with the enthusiasm you have. You always have a great sense of timing your posts with the best thoughts.

Greggy: You a truly a HOF board member. You say so much with so little. Of course you are also able to laugh at yourself, which is a must to not taking anything personal. Have you reached 30K posts yet?

Calamerica: Hmm. Our transaction is in the past and should be forgotten. I don't even have the book anymore, having given it as a present some times ago. I think you have a short fuse, which leads to some spiteful actions, but after meeting you at the forum dinner, you have that love of comics.

Blowout: I do read all of your posts, of that I was serious. You do contribute quite a bit to the subject matter and should not be dissuaded from posting in any way. Plus I love the MOKF avatar.

Anyone else: I realize there may have been some others that I have missed, but just realize this is only a message board, not real life. We all have lives off the boards, which is the most important thing in the world. Even the topics may get heated and dissolve into a flame-war, let's just remember we all share a common love of the hobby.

Accolades:

Darthdiesel: Dude, you rock and you know it. You passion for the modern market and love for back issues is tremendous. You have always been above reproach in any business transactions and I look forward to more in the future.

Redhook: When you bought that book from me on Ebay long ago, that was the start to our friendship. You bring a fabulous creative talent to the boards, in the form of your photoshop skills. Always on target when it comes to poking fun at a heated exchange.

FFB: Your candor and intelligence are unmatched in all topics. You reman level-headed and factual in your posts. Yet at times you post with a humor that can be biting, or can be laughable. Keep posting away!

Beyonder: Your love for Byrne cannot be denied. You also provide the best graemlins at the best times. I love what you add to the boards.

povertyrow: You sir, I have to meet. After all the abuse you take on these boards and you continue to laugh at everything. The love you have for GA books is appreciated from a board dominated by SA/BA collectors. Keep misspelling, it adds a sense of charm to your persona.

BOC: popcorn.gif

To everyone else, keep posting away. Flame-wars will happen and feelings will get involved, which makes for great reading IMO. Just remember that this is just a diversion from real life and is all in fun.

To the newbies reading this, post more. Your opinions are just as valid as those of us with high post counts. Don't be intimidated by us.

flowerred.gif

Deathlok

pov, I was perfectly willing to bury the hatchet, sterling however started the problem in this thread. Had he kept his I3itch mouth shut, then this extended rant would not have been here.

Look at all the others, I have not said anything negative about any of them. Maybe a couple small comments about Ian, but he started those also.

pov, I was perfectly willing to bury the hatchet, sterling however started the problem in this thread. Had he kept his I3itch mouth shut, then this extended rant would not have been here.

Look at all the others, I have not said anything negative about any of them. Maybe a couple small comments about Ian, but he started those also.

But...we miss Good Deathlok. We want him back to hug him and cover him with 10.0 Cherry Poptart kisses!

Ahhh! THAT is the problem - you have intimacy issues!

(gawd what one will say to try to keep the peace!)

But...we miss Good Deathlok. We want him back to hug him and cover him with 10.0 Cherry Poptart kisses!

screwy.gif

screwy.gif

acclaim.gif (What's you expect? An Einstein?)

screwy.gif

acclaim.gif (What's you expect? An Einstein?)

Missdirected diplomacy.....love ya man. thumbsup2.gif

Fellow members:I apoligize for not having the intention of selling that item.I quess

that i know now its frowned upon i will not do that again.I did not realize it would be a big deal.If you still want to be blocked,o.k. I would rather not block anyone though.

Just ignore Deathlok. He has multiple personality disorder, and today he's a little grumpy. You can do whatever you want on your Ebay auctions. Now that I know you listed it with no intention to sell, I no longer feel you're a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point. flowerred.gif

Fellow members:I apoligize for not having the intention of selling that item.I quess

that i know now its frowned upon i will not do that again.I did not realize it would be a big deal.If you still want to be blocked,o.k. I would rather not block anyone though.

Just ignore Deathlok. He has multiple personality disorder, and today he's a little grumpy. You can do whatever you want on your Ebay auctions. Now that I know you listed it with no intention to sell, I no longer feel you're a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point. flowerred.gif

grin.gif..... acclaim.gif...... cloud9.gif...... angel.gif..... flowerred.gif "CAN YOU JUST FEEL THE LOVE !!!!""" sign-funnypost.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I didn't start anything. You're the one slapping folks around here. Go bully someone else. I'll tell you what. Start a HATE ON STERLING thread and when you feel the need to rant, just put it in there.

Just what I expect from a liar and a thief.

Who posted this right after my post?

Who pissed in your cornflakes, board vigilante? What an angry person you are.

That's right you did, . So don't even pretend that you didn't start this.

i was always curios to see what it would do at auction.I put a huge reserve on it,to make sure it would not sell.This was a test auction for me....

For what it's worth, I have no problem with this and would even do it myself if I felt like it.

I don't need to pretend, I'm telling the truth. And yes, your're ranting and raving like the rabid inbred that you are.

I don't need to pretend, I'm telling the truth. And yes, your're ranting and raving like the rabid inbred that you are.

Is this where you tell us how you copulate within your species?