• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead Italian Version(Saldapress)

29 posts in this topic

Still reading and enjoying!

Quick question. What are your contacts? Have you found

Italian websites, sellers, or are you using Italian ebay?

On ebay I just typed in Saldapress Walking Dead and made sure it was set to world wide shipping. Also did a search on the Italian ebay just using Walking Dead and a few other key words. I would look for sellers that ship world wide or ask them if they would.

A couple of people here offered help too.

I could not buy them direct from Saldapress....some kind of permit they didn't have. They told me their books were sold on amazon, never did find them there.

My Italian Walking Dead collection is starting to take up space and I happen to have a filing cabinet handy. Seems like a good place for them. Even though they are smaller I was able to bag and board them. Here are a few pics....

ROZS98M.pngECz7WQv.png

tNeTktn.pngvL9ityG.png

Hey James, I think you should consider buying some "Bonelli" bags ( buste bonelli) for your Italian TWD books. The books fit perfectly. I don't even use a board because the books are very sturdy, unlike the american ones.

I respect the people around here that keep up with their journals ..........It takes time and dedication. I did get some more Italian Walking Dead books in. Just need to find the time to post.

Good news for me at least ....... I made the choice to go ahead and sub about 25 different issues of the Italian version. Its with a heavy heart because I know the grades I would like are just not there. Unless I buy ones that are already 9.8 or some how get to hand select, it most likely will never happen.

The same goes for the Swedish Walking Dead books I subbed......

Its not going to be pretty.... When I get them back I will post some pics.....Right now they are on their way to SDCC :whee: