• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I don't get it?

67 posts in this topic

I send just 2 books to CGC to get graded. One of the 2 books, Strange Tales of the Unusual 8, is identified by Metropolis Comics as a Nova Scotia Copy. I included the Mylar bag that has the Metropolis notation on the back identifying the book as a Nova Scotia Copy and had the CGC rep note this on the submission form at CGC's NY Comic Con booth 4 months ago. Nearly 4 months later, I get the book back with no pedigree designation and without the Mylar bag with the Metropolis Notation.

Did CGC even look at the information I submitted to them to support the pedigree designation?

This is really an example of below quality service- 4 months and CGC can't get it right?

Are you guys begging customers to go to your competitors?

I am not happy CGC and word of mouth advertising by loyal CGC collectors like myself is not a good thing.

John

(I also posted this in the grading/restoration forum)

I send just 2 books to CGC to get graded. One of the 2 books, Strange Tales of the Unusual 8, is identified by Metropolis Comics as a Nova Scotia Copy. I included the Mylar bag that has the Metropolis notation on the back identifying the book as a Nova Scotia Copy and had the CGC rep note this on the submission form at CGC's NY Comic Con booth 4 months ago. Nearly 4 months later, I get the book back with no pedigree designation and without the Mylar bag with the Metropolis Notation.

Did CGC even look at the information I submitted to them to support the pedigree designation?

This is really an example of below quality service- 4 months and CGC can't get it right?

Are you guys begging customers to go to your competitors?

I am not happy CGC and word of mouth advertising by loyal CGC collectors like myself is not a good thing.

John

Good luck contacting them , i contacted customer service 5 months ago inquiring about shipping and i am still waiting for the answer. "someone " told me that customer service from other companies replies you the same day !! thats crazy
That's weird. I usually get a response via email within a couple hours. You may want to try again.

Good luck contacting them , i contacted customer service 5 months ago inquiring about shipping and i am still waiting for the answer. "someone " told me that customer service from other companies replies you the same day !! thats crazy

If you call CGC, during normal working hours, they will answer the phone. I have NEVER called CGC during normal hours and got Voice Mail.