• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vancouver Comic Show, BC, Canada February 15, 2015

30 posts in this topic

The 3rd Vancouver Comic Show has now sold out of 100 :applause: eight (8) foot vendors tables. There is a current wait list of 3 vendors. Details for this East Vancouver, BC pop culture show available here or via Facebook:

http://www.canadiancomics.net/

The first batch of color flyers were distributed to LCS throughout the lower mainland out to Abbotsford, BC and at a downtown Victoria, BC comicshop too. The second batch of flyer updates is being printed now and will be distributed to local public libraries and used book stores that also sell graphic novels.

I imagine the sell out of dealer's tables was partially due to the competing Sunday Vancouver comicon shrinking in Nov/14 and postponing their usual Jan/15 con.

Sorry, we could not afford Neal Adams's $20k (US funds) appearance fee but at least this keeps the cost of general admission and vendor's tables down. See you there. <3

humantorch Dave,

The Vancouver Comic Show is 4 times a year. The next show after this one will be on Sun. June 7, 2015 then August/15 and lastly Hallowe'en Oct/15. Hope you break your comics :hi: sales record at the mega Calgary Expo.

:whee: Yeah! looking forward to this weekend for bit of fun and enjoy browsing there. Hoping to find a good book to add into my collection. But with my trip to Calgary Expo coming up ... gonna be tough holding on my funds for the big score!? lol

aardvark88 ... any good new stuff you might bring to the Vancouver show? hm

fanboy,

I am expecting 4 slabs in the mail but don't know if I will receive them before the Vancouver Comic Show. May bring some 1970s rock and roll concert posters to diversify the display.

ABBA baby.... :banana:

lol

I am happy to report that there will be free WIFI at this Croatian Cultural Centre show. Just use the password: WelcomeCCC.

I drove around to 3 different Hot Topic chain stores north of Seattle, WA but they all sold out :frustrated: of Star Wars #1 variant covers before the President's Day sale weekend.

Would be great for you to take a few pics of the comicon and upload them here.

Seems like a vendor's table has opened up at the last moment due to a cancellation. If anyone needs a $60 8' x 3' non-wall table for the Sunday Feb. 15/15 show, please call the 2 promoters today ASAP.

I have spoken with greggy and he is in good spirits regarding his family matters. See you on Sunday greggy ! (thumbs u

I am happy to report that there will be free WIFI at this Croatian Cultural Centre show. Just use the password: WelcomeCCC.

I drove around to 3 different Hot Topic chain stores north of Seattle, WA but they all sold out :frustrated: of Star Wars #1 variant covers before the President's Day sale weekend.

Heading on way there soon. Aardvark 88, something about Star Wars #1 that you were trying to get in U.S.?