• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buckeye Comic Con - March 1st, 2015 - Columbus, Ohio

11 posts in this topic

Hi All, see below for the first of 3 2015 dates for the Buckeye Comic Con. The other dates are July 26th, and November 29th

Buckeye Comic Con

Date: March 1, 2015

NEW LOCATION! Marriott Courtyard Columbus West

Hours: 10 am to 4 pm

Admission: $4.00

Table Information: 6 foot Dealer tables at $75 each.

Number of Dealer Tables: 47

Average Attendance: 250

Is that attendance estimate anyway accurate? I went to one in Canton at a small hall and it drew in a couple hundred people over the day. I'd think this many dealers would attract way more people.

Is that attendance estimate anyway accurate? I went to one in Canton at a small hall and it drew in a couple hundred people over the day. I'd think this many dealers would attract way more people.

Harper shows usually have the same attendance and same dealers statewide. They only one that seems to draw is the Cleveland show, but it is still the exact same dealers with the exact same books as every other show. It isn't anything to get very excited about.

Harper shows usually have the same attendance and same dealers statewide. They only one that seems to draw is the Cleveland show, but it is still the exact same dealers with the exact same books as every other show. It isn't anything to get very excited about.

Yeah, don't expect any more than 250.