• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Reborn

11 posts in this topic

I was stoked to see the ad during the SuperBowl yesterday. :banana:

I enjoyed Heroes when it was on a few years ago. It was unfortunate that this series suffered greatly right after the writer's strike and never recovered. Hopefully this mini-series will be good and pave the way for more.

I can't believe there are no more fans of this franchise. :(

You can come out and feel safe. You won't be judged. :foryou:

I wish there were more info about it, though. IMDB only has two characters - Noah Bennet (the tie-in to the previous series) and the guy who played Chuck.

No.

Just no.

Heroes was great. In 2006. They created a cautionary tale of what *not* to do with your wildly popular TV show. And that's it. It's over. I have as much desire to watch this as I would a revision of the last episode of The Sopranos or Dexter in a pathetic attempt to fix their mistakes. They muffed it, screwed over the audience and that's the end of it. (shrug)

My wife bought me all the seasons a few years ago but only watched the first three episodes of season 1. Seeing comments here and around the net I am not missing much after season 1.

I will try to find the time to watch all of them though and will give Heroes Reborn a shot.

The first season was fun. The last season was okay, but the two seasons in between were true train wrecks. Actually, all of season 2 seems like it just never happened...isn't Peter's chick STILL trapped in the past? The references to Montreal were pretty cool though.

I will be watching Reborn though.