IRON MAN #55 CLUB
6 6

202 posts in this topic

Now, that's a nice looking copy without the white off-center strip running down the spine which seems to be very prevalent with this particular book. It would appear that CGC does not really deduct anything for this off-center PQ defect.

What's the normal going rate for a 9.4 copy versus a 9.6 copy nowadays, as this seems to be one of the BA books that appears to be holding onto its value, and possibly even continuing a slow climb upwards?

Any idea what the census numbers are for this book since there seems to be quitre a lot of HG and UHG copies with White pages out there. ???

Lou --

I got this 9.4 for $2k, which is a bit over normal GPA, and I think 9.6 copies are in the 3k range? Don't know how much of a trend there is, but I paid more for the QP on this one, I think.

Dan

Thanks! I really do love the look of it.

The census, by the way, shows 160 copies in 9.6/9.8, with another 160 exactly in 9.4. Almost 1900 submissions total. In my mind, a great 9.4 is still a top 10% book, at least in the world of graded copies for IM #55.

Dan

So I guess I need to update my entry into the club. I got to meet and have Jim Starlin sign my copy in Baltimore last September. Still one of my favorite books! Can't wait for the Infinity movies, hope they rock.

160676.jpg.7b437b9304fe77b6653fbaa02f800f7f.jpg