• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 251 Club
1 1

117 posts in this topic

I bought my copy from the original owner last year. He bought all the Batman comics that featured Adams interior art and kept them bagged and boarded; unusual for the time.

Will have to get it graded at some stage.

10z8ocn.jpg

WOW! Nice raw book! What do the others look like?

I've had a few folks look over this old label 9.0 and they all swear it should grade at least a 9.4 if pressed, but I'm keeping it original. Thought about upgrading it a few times, but I'm so happy with it I'm not bothering.

Wow, that centering is spot-on compared to many of the other graded books. Beauty!

I've had a few folks look over this old label 9.0 and they all swear it should grade at least a 9.4 if pressed, but I'm keeping it original. Thought about upgrading it a few times, but I'm so happy with it I'm not bothering.

Wow, that centering is spot-on compared to many of the other graded books. Beauty!

No. Our aesthetics are different. A lot of my books present like this as I favour a very narrow, even, landing-strip line.

This was the ideal copy for me, just as Brian's copy works for him. :)

The story importance is extremely underrated for this book. To me this is a 70's mega key. The first time the Joker kills anyone in about 30 years. He went fom 30 years of nearly pure camp to killer once again. At this point I consider the Joker the number one villain in all of comicdom.

The story importance is extremely underrated for this book. To me this is a 70's mega key. The first time the Joker kills anyone in about 30 years. He went fom 30 years of nearly pure camp to killer once again...

+1 The Joker turns psychopathic. A dark story.

I bought my copy from the original owner last year. He bought all the Batman comics that featured Adams interior art and kept them bagged and boarded; unusual for the time.

Will have to get it graded at some stage.

10z8ocn.jpg

WOW! Nice raw book! What do the others look like?

Thanks. The others were really nice too. I also bought his 234.