• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your First Look at Jason Momoa as Aquaman

24 posts in this topic

Didn't think to look there because I thought it fit better here. Oh well.

No. Don't get me wrong. It's totally fine either way. I was pointing to the other link because that one had a picture of the signature.

:foryou:

Dear Mr. Momoa,

Please take your sunglasses off when you are indoors. No one is that cool. And by take them off, I mean remove them from your head - not hook them over your ears but "wear" them on the back of your head like that person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point Guy Fieri.

Sincerely,

-slym

Dear Mr. Momoa,

Please take your sunglasses off when you are indoors. No one is that cool. And by take them off, I mean remove them from your head - not hook them over your ears but "wear" them on the back of your head like that person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point Guy Fieri.

Sincerely,

-slym

SUNGLASSES MAKE SLYM ANGRY!!!!

hulk_color_header__index.jpg

Jason Momoa Talks 'Aquaman' Role

During a press event for his Sundance television series Red Road, the actor talked about Justice League and his portrayal of the superhero.

"Justice League is quite a ways off. We don't have scripts and stuff like that," Momoa says. "I'll bring my professionalism there. I'll bring my sense of humor. Hopefully people will like that. If they don't I'll modify it."

He looks like Namor after Byrne finished his run and Namor became "savage". Not even close to Aquaman.

They could have gone with the classic Aquaman look, and all the jokes that come along with this persona...

Aquaman_by_BezerroBizarro.png

Or a more aggressive, deadly looking Aquaman that you would think twice about joking with him to go talk with his golfish friends with his mind.

king_of_seas_crime_sindicate_forever_evil_ivan_reiss_vs_peter_david_aquaman.jpg

Depending on the -script and approach, this could be a big win or new jokes about the Conan of the seas.