• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan Con -- March 22, 2015 Orland Park, IL

59 posts in this topic

I need there to be more Chicago-area conventions. After this, there's nothing until May, I think.

(And I'm not doing toy shows...)

Why don't we get a few people and put one together?

I need there to be more Chicago-area conventions. After this, there's nothing until May, I think.

There's a small Rockford show in April and what may be a larger one in May. ;)

There is a Chicago show in April, too. :whistle:

I do not have good enough stuff for C2E2. You need to be able to sell big books for that show, and I just don't have enough of them.

I'm not doing an Alan show. I'd rather not do all that work to walk out with $300.

There is another Rockford show -- http://www.fc3con.com -- but I've heard nothing about it. Currently, there is one exhibitor listed.

I have a location we can use cheap

So everyone's going to be digging for VALIANTs, right? :grin:

Sure. Whats 1 more Harbinger 1 when you already have 40 copies. The more the merrier!

I was soooo happy with my 3 for $0.10 each; then you gotta come in and put me in my place. ;)

Is this the end of times? Will we see VALIANT wall books?

I might be interested. I'm about 2 hours from the Chicago area (Quad Cities) and we don't have many local shows. Just the quarterly Alan show and 1 other annual show put on by Mellow Blue Planet.

Sure. Whats 1 more Harbinger 1 when you already have 40 copies. The more the merrier!

Knowing you I am guessing its more than 40 :baiting:

Knowing you I am guessing its more than 40 :baiting:

40 is what he can find right now :)

I doubt we will see many Valiants

Unless the dealers are aware of the info most sit in their junk boxes and rarely do people bring those to shows

I could be wrong but I've been buying valiant keys for some time now and rarely do I see them at shows

I might be interested. I'm about 2 hours from the Chicago area (Quad Cities) and we don't have many local shows. Just the quarterly Alan show and 1 other annual show put on by Mellow Blue Planet.

It would be in Wood dale which is near bensenville I'll talk more with Rcheli but he liked the idea before

Unless the dealers are aware of the info most sit in their junk boxes and rarely do people bring those to shows

I could be wrong but I've been buying valiant keys for some time now and rarely do I see them at shows

I'll have some in the boxes, I always try to keep some mixed Valiants. I added some nice VVSS sig books (commons) and some variants last week. Not sure if I will have time to pull anything else before the show but I will try.

You just have to dig through all the other drek I am bringing to find them. :D

A friend of mine did the Planet Con and he said people asked a lot about Valuants.