• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan Con -- March 22, 2015 Orland Park, IL

59 posts in this topic

I need there to be more Chicago-area conventions. After this, there's nothing until May, I think.

(And I'm not doing toy shows...)

Why don't we get a few people and put one together?

I have a location we can use cheap

I might be interested. I'm about 2 hours from the Chicago area (Quad Cities) and we don't have many local shows. Just the quarterly Alan show and 1 other annual show put on by Mellow Blue Planet.

It would be in Wood dale which is near bensenville I'll talk more with Rcheli but he liked the idea before

I would be interested as well.

Ok I will get the info etc and then start a PM group to discuss possible dates etc

I may have to say hello to you Sunday :frustrated:

make sure you avoid me at all costs. (thumbs u

Ok I will get the info etc and then start a PM group to discuss possible dates etc

You're on my list....of people to search out :banana:

I'm a master of disquises, and moving about undetected. I may go as Greggy.

I'll probably go around 11 or so as I have other stuff to do in the afternoon. Look for the camoflauge bandana and a Harley Davidson jacket, and then stay the h ell out of my way. lol

I'll probably go around 11 or so as I have other stuff to do in the afternoon. Look for the camoflauge bandana and a Harley Davidson jacket, and then stay the h ell out of my way. lol

We got there around 11:30 and I didn't see you :cry:

walked around the two rooms quite a bit but did not spot you again. you must have rearranged your molecules and reassembled on the outside of the building.

I talked with RCheli for a bit and picked up some Independent Novels.

Nice little show, my first dancon and i really enjoyed it.

I grabbed a raw saga 1 rrp and was shocked that someone had one at the show, and got it for a solid price. Rcheli is the man and gets an assist for helping me grab it, thanks again and nice meeting you. Got a couple other nice books for great prices too, avengers annual 10 and uncanny xmen 129.

Nice to see a couple boardies, just wish I coulve gotten there earlier and stayed longer. I snuck out of work for a couple hours to pop in, haha

Nice little show, my first dancon and i really enjoyed it.

I grabbed a raw saga 1 rrp and was shocked that someone had one at the show, and got it for a solid price. Rcheli is the man and gets an assist for helping me grab it, thanks again and nice meeting you. Got a couple other nice books for great prices too, avengers annual 10 and uncanny xmen 129.

Nice to see a couple boardies, just wish I coulve gotten there earlier and stayed longer. I snuck out of work for a couple hours to pop in, haha

i know that exact copy and wanted to get it last time I was at that location but couldn't close the deal. congrats!

Good time at the show yesterday; met/saw a lot of boardies out there.

A big thanks again to fatninja for working out some deals and lightening my collection; RCheli and a couple other dealers also help mas well as a few other dealers.

Trying to be more quality than quantity at shows, so only a dozen purchases this time around. We'l; see if that sticks at C2E2.

photo%201_zpscql7xptf.jpg

photo%202_zpshwoboase.jpg

Upgraded my DD 168; first Inumans 1; Crow 4 off the list; first Mad Love; and never hurts to pick up a Killing Joke for a good price.

Thanks its a pretty nice copy. I already have a 9.8 double ss, but when I was about to walk he made a better offer so I had to do it. Trying to save for a hulk 181, that didn't go well today

Get it pressed and graded, and you could probably trade it for a decent #181.