• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

Caity Lotz Talks LEGENDS OF TOMORROW And White Canary

In terms of the actual show, Lotz stated that the scope of Legends of Tomorrow is much bigger than anything she initially envisioned.

"It's going to be big. I did not really know much about the show [initially] but I said 'I want to do it, I trust you guys.' And when we were shooting our teaser, they were telling me some of the stuff that's going to be happening and I was like 'This is way cooler - not that I didn't think it would be cool...but the stuff [happening], I wasn't imagining or picturing [that]. It's going to be really fun to shoot and I think people are going to like it."

:wishluck:

Victor Garber Teases New Status Quo For 'Firestorm' In DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

"Robbie and I will be joined on the first episode of the (next) season of The Flash, and then we'll see what happens," Garber revealed. Reading between the lines, could that mean that Barry Allen's trip through time and that wormhole will indeed create a new timeline? Garber promised that answers about Firestorm will come in both Arrow and The Flash, both of which will set the stage for what's to come in Legends of Tomorrow. "They (CW) aren't going to introduce a limited series," the actor said of the show getting a 15 episode run. "This isn't HBO. They want the Full Monty. That's going to be fun of it. We're all these characters put together and we will see how we all function and try to do something together."

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW's Ciara Renée And Caity Lotz On Hawkgirl And White Canary

"The character I'm playing, Kendra Saunders, she's just sort of figuring out that she has this power - this overwhelming anger that turns her into a warrior. She doesn't quite understand it. She's realizing that she's had past lives, which is a weird thing to process. So, I don't think she's a superhero just yet but she does have something interesting going on."

Caity Lotz then touched on Sara's resurrection and whether Sara Lance will be altered by the Lazarus Pitt. "We want to make it different, there's going to be changes. She's still Sara Lance but there has to be repercussions for everything that she's been through. I'm hoping we really get to play with that."

HAWKGIRL TV Series Reportedly In Development At The CW

According to Spoiler TV, the network is planning a separate series starring Hawkgirl which will see Ciara Renée reprise the role. When the actress was first cast, the character of Kendra Saunders was described as a young woman who is just beginning to learn that she has been repeatedly reincarnated over the centuries. When provoked, her ancient warrior persona manifests itself, along with wings that grow out of her back, earning her the moniker Hawkgirl.

The site goes on to point out that the project is still in the very early stages of development, but add that "If The CW decides to move forward with it, it will most likely bypass the pilot stage and get a straight to series order."

:applause:

Ciara-Renee-5-1024x1024.jpg

Super-hero burn out :whistle:

I think Marvel will be just find because they only do 2 or 3 movies a year, plus stuff like Daredevil gets binged viewing.

I agree with DC burnout though. Week after week with c list characters will cause a superhero burnout.

They should just stick with Arrow and Flash. Make them the best shows around.

I expect DC to dilute the super hero movie bubble.

Super-hero burn out :whistle:

I think Marvel will be just find because they only do 2 or 3 movies a year, plus stuff like Daredevil gets binged viewing.

I agree with DC burnout though. Week after week with c list characters will cause a superhero burnout.

They should just stick with Arrow and Flash. Make them the best shows around.

I expect DC to dilute the super hero movie bubble.

DC burnout based on what assumptions? Other than the large show attendance of The Flash, Arrow and Gotham. Constantine was just mishandled by its network or that would have been with us still.

and gotham isn't really superhero.

so there's essentially 2 shows, adding supergirl this year. the legends thing thingy is 'limited?' I think?

given how many networks there are and how low expections are in this splintered tv market, if the shows are good, I think flash, arrow, supergirl, hawkgirl, and titans should be fine.

but also that they probably shouldn't push it too much farther, other than maybe another Netflix/amazon limited show. I vote for golden age green lantern.

Caity Lotz On LEGENDS OF TOMORROW's Time Travel, Canary vs. Canary And More

"When you play a character for so long, you become really attached to them," she tells Entertainment Weekly. "I was so sad when she died. It's nice to know that she gets to come back to life. You only get to do that in the comic book world."

Lotz explains that growing out of both Arrow and The Flash allows it to head into uncharted territory for superhero television, "I think the crossover potential is something that really excites me about the show," she says. "[it's] what I feel like sets it apart from all the other superhero shows." Lotz also touches upon the time travel elements in Legends of Tomorrow, explaining that "it's going to take us into a different world, not in the sense of another dimension. It's going to be a completely different vibe. That will be cool to think that if we're in a different time period, it's going to really shake up the show, really keep it exciting and different."

HOLY!

Hawkman Confirmed For Legends of Tomorrow

The Winged Wonder soars to television once more. This time in the upcoming Legends of Tomorrow.

Confirmed at DC Entertainment's Super Hero Saturday Night, Geoff Johns mentioned that one of the characters they haven't confirmed yet who will be part of the show is Hawkman.