• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

This is the only DC CW superhero show I still watch. It's fun and doesn't take itself too seriously. Unfortunately it's treated like the red-headed stepchild of DC's CW shows with having a shorter season than the other series. I think Arrow and The Flash could be served better with shorter seasons just to tighten up the storytelling so stuff doesn't drag on and on. It was such a grind trying to get through episodes of those series, that I just gave up midway through both this year.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW: Olivia Swann's Astra Logue Revealed To Be The Big Bad Of Season 5

ezgif-5-2d68a2c4ae60.png

John Constantine has long been plagued by the tragic accident at Newcastle, which saw him accidentally send the young child Astra Logue to hell after a failed exorcism. However, it wasn’t until Constantine reunited with a now-grown Astra during his trip to hell that he was forced to face the sins of his past.

And it looks as if the Hellblazer’s mistakes will continue to haunt him in the upcoming fifth season of Legends of Tomorrow, as star Olivia Swann has been promoted to a series regular following her debut last season.

Yet, fans shouldn’t expect Swann’s character to merely have a bigger presence in the show, as producerKeto Shimizu revealed to Entertainment Weekly that Astra will actually be the big bad of Season 5.

John Constantine larger influence on the show. OUTSTANDING!

6 hours ago, Jordysnordy said:

This episode was fantastic - for new viewers, this episode captures all the magic that makes Legends such a great show.

Agreed! They did a reality show approach, while maintaining the influences of Crisis.

Ray Palmer: 'That Superman sure was handsome!' xD

11 hours ago, Jordysnordy said:

Time to bump this thread. Playing catch up and watched 3 episodes. 

This series is constantly terrific. 

Fantastic writing and great acting.

This show never lets me down.

I cannot recommend it enough.

Surprises me it gets no love around here (shrug)

Unfortunately, I think folks wrote off the CW shows without realizing some of the shows (Legends, The Flash) turned things around. I don't watch Black Lightning, but it appears to have a strong following as well.

And with Stargirl, because this is a separate show it has its own fresh energy unlike the other shows.

Well, I'll have to start watching it again.  I got busy with life and work and had to drop a few shows.  I really liked it when I was watching it and judging from the comments here, it's gotten a lot better.  I'll find some way to squeeze this show in. 
I'm super curious as to what is going on now.  I've got some catching up to do. 

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW - PANEL

Unicorns, encores and aliens…oh my! The Legends have encountered a mess of creatures, villains and time periods over the course of the show, and you, the fans, have been on this wild ride right along with them. Join the cast and producers of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow for a Q&A and, of course, lots of laughs! Be sure to tune in to get the inside scoop on favorite moments from past seasons and what they have in store for season six. Series stars Caity Lotz, Nick Zano, Matt Ryan, Tala Ashe, Jes Macallan, Olivia Swann, Amy Louise Pemberton and Shayan Sobhian join executive producers Phil Klemmer, Keto Shimizu and Grainne Godfree for a panel moderated by Entertainment Weekly’s Chancellor Agard. 35 min

The CW is kicking February off with a blizzard (ha!) of renewals, picking up additional seasons of a dozen current series — including breakout hit Walker.

In addition to the aforementioned Jared Padalecki-fronted reboot, the list of shows confirmed to return for the 2021-22 TV season includes:

• The Flash (Season 8)
  • Riverdale (Season 6)
  • DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (Season 7)
  • All American (Season 4)
  • Charmed (Season 4)
  • Legacies (Season 4)
  • In the Dark (Season 4)
  • Roswell, New Mexico (Season 4)
  • Batwoman (Season 3)
  • Nancy Drew (Season 3)
  • Dynasty (Season 5)

As previously reported, the soon-to-launch new seasons of Supergirl and Black Lightning will be both series last.

Additionally, Superman & Lois  — which is set to bow on Feb. 23 — has received an order for two additional episodes, bringing its Season 1 total to 15. (A Season 2 pickup for S&L is TBD.) Meanwhile, The CW is expanding Walker‘s inaugural season by 5 episodes, for a grand total of 18.

“Though we’re just a few weeks into the new season, we wanted to get a strategic head start on next season with these early renewals, which allows our production teams to start laying out story arcs and hiring staff, and at the same time, continues to provide us with a strong, stable schedule to build on for next season,” said CW Chairman and CEO Mark Pedowitz in a statement. “As The CW’s 2020-2021 season kicks into high gear, we are thrilled creatively with the direction of our first new shows out of the gate, Walker and Superman & Lois, that we wanted to order the additional episodes to complete their first seasons, and we are particularly pleased with the huge success of the launch of Walker, which debuted as our most watched series premiere in 5 years.”