• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

War Is Coming In New TV Spot For DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

When heroes alone are not enough… the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat – one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

:o

Matt Nable's Ra's Al Ghul Might Fight Darhk in 'Legends of Tomorrow'

Matt Nable put on a performance of the ages as Ra’s Al Ghul last season on Arrow. Today, ComicBook confirmed with Warner Bros. the actor will reprise his role in the upcoming Legends of Tomorrow mini-series, which starts airing January 21 on the CW.

Matt Nable put on a performance of the ages as Ra’s Al Ghul last season on Arrow.

:roflmao:

Wait, they're serious?

He actually did a good job. This scene where he tells of his origin with Damien Darhk was nicely done as well.

Ali Liebert Cast As The White Canary's Love Interest In DC's Legends Of Tomorrow

The White Canary on DC’s Legends of Tomorrow will be getting a new love interest according to a report from EW. Ali Liebert has been cast on the series to play a potential love interest for the Sara Lance, who is played by Caity Lotz.

Liebert previously appeared on both Kyle XY and Fringe, and she will play Lindsay Carlisle on DC's Legends of Tomorrow. According to the EW description, Carlisle is "a soft-spoken, intelligent lady who is the ideal picture of 1950s womanhood. Although she might seem at home amongst the strict morals of the time, she harbors a dark secret: she’s a lesbian. Confused and scared, it seems she is doomed to suffer alone in a backwards time … until she falls for a girl from the future, Sara Lance."

ali-liebert-legends-of-tomorrow-163962.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow Advance Review: The Best DC Pilot Yet

The series delivers a sharp, enjoyable pilot that's arguably the most attention-grabbing and entertaining from any of the current crop of superhero shows. Like a great comic book team (or event) series, it draws on the familiarity the audience has with the characters and creates a kind of storytelling shorthand that allows it to speak more intimately with the audience than, say, The Flash or Jessica Jones -- excellent pilots that had to establish most of their world in the first hour of television.

The two-part Legends pilot, which will play out over two episodes of the freshman series on The CW, pits Rip Hunter and a hodgepodge of time-traveling "Legends" against Vandal Savage, an immortal Egyptian mystic with world domination in mind.

The series, thus far, is a delight -- and not only because, for me personally, it evokes the feeling of one of my favorite recent superhero comics, the second volume of DC's Booster Gold.

While I'm a huge fan of The Flash, I've often struggled with how gleefully over-the-top Captain Cold and Heat Wave are. Here, they seem to fit in better; there's more going on, it's a bigger canvas, and their larger-than-life antics and performances fit the series well. Routh, Victor Garber and Arthur Darvill are also standouts.

2016 is the year of the comic book on TV and film. With so many movies and shows on the air, it would be easy for it all to become a kind of white noise...but DC's Legends of Tomorrow promises to give the year a suitably impressive kickoff, and fulfills the promise of being the most ambitious DC adaptation yet.

:o

:whee:

CW is really building up to be THE superhero channel. And with this show, the interest keeps increasing because the marketing has been so solid.

I look forward to it.

So right and i'm loving it