• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forgotten Team books of the Copper Age.

30 posts in this topic

anyone else get in to Strikeforce: Morituri when it first came out? Marathon was a great character, especially after he went bats**t barking mad towards the mid-teens

Great thread 893applaud-thumb.gif

I loved and own all these team books (except for All- Star Squadron).

Strikeforce:Morituri was such a unique book. Young people going through the process of getting Super powers to defend earth against aliens, only to know they will "burn out" and die within a year.

I heard recently that Hollywood was going to make a TV series based on the comic. Anyone else hear this rumor?

I remember everyone drooling over Elementals back in the day.

I had a #1 copy signed by Willingham but sold it immediately thereafter at a local con back when it 1st came out.

In hindsight I'm not sure that the book was really that special..... or maybe that comicdom was just looking for the next hot creator and Elementals was it at the time.

firstly, i guess you didn't see my initial post with that ish in it.

secondly, you need to show the back cover so we can view the subject matter. i don't want to fish my copy out of whereever i have it stuck away